Pets

The recent pit pull mauling reminded me of a personal incident, where I almost killed a neighbor's dog.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2018 11:57 am
Sep 16, 2006
694 posts
91 upvotes
Pickering
tebore wrote:
Jan 29th, 2018 1:53 pm
At first when I read this

I thought "Ok OP seems a bit extreme but ok I can see where he's coming from"

Then I read these.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/what-wou ... r-2165250/

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mercedes ... p-2160724/
The response seemed odd to a story where there were deaths...
ROFLMAO
Last edited by Mistersprinkles on Jan 29th, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jan 23, 2017
598 posts
382 upvotes
Calgary
Mistersprinkles wrote:
Jan 29th, 2018 2:13 pm
. . .

Honestly bro having read this, and your other posts, I think you are a menace to society
Absolute ticking time bomb..
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
17656 posts
5697 upvotes
Ottawa
I've witnessed a poodle punted like a football by a dad; after the pooch ran his kid down.
Owner didn't say a peep....picked the dog up and went on his way.
Jul 5, 2017
71 posts
21 upvotes
I used to think that "Dogs are seriously misunderstood creatures" But the fact is, Humans are seriously misunderstood creatures.

We give a blind eye to all the abuses we do to the Dog breed and conveniently pinpoint and exaggerate incidents where dog attacks humans. Its humans who have trained the dogs to be fighter dogs, its humans who have destroyed breeds by mixing them to make exotic breeds for money and its humans who have caged and enraged breeds to attack hostile when their natural instinct is love and affection. We have lot to learn from Dogs... all few learnt is to bark like them. But for no reason :)

There's no need to be paranoid about Dogs being on leash or unleashed. You don't need to carry defensive objects and carry intention to kill them if attacked. Try to learn how to command over them. There are bigger things that we need to watch out of in this world.

Anyhow, that was my little rant. no intention to hurt anyone's feelings. Good day
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1651 posts
335 upvotes
Markham
Dogs can't be blamed since they can't talk back.
Humans are to be blamed for violence. You have a higher chance getting harmed by another human than a dog. Check the news.
Penalty Box
Feb 9, 2013
1202 posts
653 upvotes
Ottawa
What is with OP and seeing everyone as an "enemy combatant"? Were you in the military? Do you have PTSD from something? Please seek help because it is not healthy to view people like this. Serious reply here.