Pets

The recent pit pull mauling reminded me of a personal incident, where I almost killed a neighbor's dog.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2018 9:55 am
Jan 23, 2017
839 posts
660 upvotes
Calgary
Mistersprinkles wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 2:09 pm
Yes the metal cane part was meant for you as you suggested carrying a metal cane. The part that says OP was meant for the OP.
Really unfortunate you had to clarify that.

I don't usually recommend taking the advice of internet folk, but OP needs to book in for an assessment..
Jan 24, 2018
148 posts
33 upvotes
OP you really need to relax and calm down and stop acting like your a cop with a junior G man badge, you remind me of those "mall security guards" you see inside the mall that think theyr're cops.

1. you're not a police officer
2. we don't live in the wild west - we have this thing in Canada, maybe you've heard of it, its called LAW
3. call 911 (and yes, you should wait for them to respond)

You dont know 100% that dog would have attacked u or ur pregnant wife, it could have ran right by you guys

also its your own mistake for being in a forest with your pregnant wife in the middle of the night. of course dogs will be running around.
Temp. Banned
Jan 25, 2018
216 posts
134 upvotes
Mistersprinkles wrote:
Jan 29th, 2018 2:10 pm
ROFLMAO

Lmfao ya Tc is a lunatic.

Probably not a good example for the kids on any day.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
9323 posts
3711 upvotes
Toronto
Nope...
Last seen Mar 12, 2018 1:08 AM

Little Chihuahua ate Op.
GodsDeal wrote:
Apr 10th, 2018 7:26 pm
was the OP ever heard from again?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
17093 posts
2032 upvotes
Langley
I agree with you, OP. I feel the same way about people too. If an unleashed human approaches me, I fire warning shots with my tactical flashlight. If that doesn't stop the person, I tactically strike him once with the tactical end of my tactical flashlight. If the person complains, I offer him my tactical cellphone so that they can call the tactical police. That's the tactical way to protect myself from those tactics.
Sep 16, 2006
840 posts
148 upvotes
Pickering
i6s1 wrote:
May 9th, 2018 10:11 am
I agree with you, OP. I feel the same way about people too. If an unleashed human approaches me, I fire warning shots with my tactical flashlight. If that doesn't stop the person, I tactically strike him once with the tactical end of my tactical flashlight. If the person complains, I offer him my tactical cellphone so that they can call the tactical police. That's the tactical way to protect myself from those tactics.
Your tactical attempt at humour was not humorous.
Feb 16, 2013
790 posts
715 upvotes
Toronto
OP should have collapsed into a fetal position in his safe space.
Anything less would have been a failure of character.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1471 posts
828 upvotes
Saudi Arabia
cowbunpants wrote:
May 16th, 2018 8:07 pm
OP should have collapsed into a fetal position in his safe space.
Anything less would have been a failure of character.
OP messed with the wrong person/dog and got their ass handed to them.

RIP.
Feb 16, 2013
790 posts
715 upvotes
Toronto
Did OP die? I thought he went mall ninja on the perps and defeated an entire Isis sleeper cell.