• Jan 15th, 2019 2:57 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2004
1142 posts
110 upvotes

Recommend BT headset for calls

Hello.

I've tried Jabra 45T, Plantronics Beats 410. Everyone say I'm cutting in a out, and I've dropped easily $300 on various models now.

I don't care about music, but I am willing to pay $$$$$ for a good quality headset. The style most preferred is the neckband so it's not too small to lose, but open to other options. But not overhead / over-ear.

Thanks.

-Dave
4 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
15395 posts
5733 upvotes
Oakville
Are you sure it's not your phone?
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2013
4949 posts
1078 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Using the same bluetooth device, I never enco3 cutting off, may be there another factor that cut you off.

Freedom Mobile

Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
5011 posts
1318 upvotes
Aurora
I agree with the above and say it's probably not your earphones and more likely the phone,

That said, I recently picked up these cheapo Wicked Audio BT earbuds for $35 at Walmart and was very impressed by them for the price and they fit great on my ears. Zero drop out, even from 40 feet away.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/wicked-aud ... 0197030280
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16556 posts
13475 upvotes
Toronto
I use this one at work for heavy volume of calls.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/pl ... 28778.aspx

Funtions perfectly with Bluetooth to my computer for VOIP calls and my Essential PH-1 phone for regular calls. Callers say sound quality is excellent. Gets frequent firmware updates as well.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)