[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1206 posts
112 upvotes
Lévis

recommend good night diapers for 2,5 years

Hi folks,

What do you recommend for a 2,5 years old girl diaper for nightime? We need something good.

thanks
Pourquoi pas?
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
1311 posts
572 upvotes
What were you using before? It’s probably the same, I did one size bigger because it was more absorbent.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it brothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2013
1311 posts
505 upvotes
OTTAWA
I recommend you slow down the liquids and start taking them before bed. It might be a year or more before you can try no diaper but starting a bit drier at night seems to make it easier. I know people who let their kid drink a glass of water right at bedtime and then another glass or more in the middle of the night have a hard time cutting that down which makes getting out of night diapers tough.
Aug 5, 2008
315 posts
166 upvotes
Like Macx2mommy said, I just went a size up and it is pretty good at keeping in the leaks.
Apr 8, 2011
224 posts
44 upvotes
If the regular diapers in a size-up aren't working (Pampers goes up to size 7 in Cruisers now), then try Huggies Pull-up either regular or overnight. The Pullups worked for us overnight at that age.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
15022 posts
5289 upvotes
We just use the same diapers/size he has been wearing all along. We do take him to the bathroom though before bed - I could see if you have not started potty training that it may be more challenging as their bladder will potentially be full going to bed.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1206 posts
112 upvotes
Lévis
Thanks for your advices. Unfortunately, she's prone to constipation so we let her drink whatever she want because it's good for her. We're still shocked by last summer when it was bricks...
Will see if a size up might help. Otherwise we'll see if Huggies Pull-up overnight does the job. I've read somewhere that some diapers at costco have better absorbtion (costco typically has their own specifications).
Pourquoi pas?
Jan 16, 2007
920 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
I took away the diapers at 2.5 years of age. Just go before bed and I wake them up just before I goto bed at 12+ am one more time. Did that for a few weeks and then stopped the midnight pee altogether.
Only a few accidents.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
22532 posts
9131 upvotes
Ottawa
SPARTACVS wrote:
Jul 13th, 2018 6:08 pm
Thanks for your advices. Unfortunately, she's prone to constipation so we let her drink whatever she want because it's good for her. We're still shocked by last summer when it was bricks...
Will see if a size up might help. Otherwise we'll see if Huggies Pull-up overnight does the job. I've read somewhere that some diapers at costco have better absorbtion (costco typically has their own specifications).
Are you adressing the constipation issues?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)