• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2014 7:34 pm
Tags:
Dec 9, 2005
194 posts
7 upvotes
went to try out v.i.p. last night..
its an alright place to chill, shisha is good

but----do not order any pitchers of beer ...ordered a pitcher of canadian..and 100% sure it was not canadian ..it tasted like sh*t, watever sh*t tastes like haha since i havent had it before

food---had some nachos, but wouldn't recommend this place for food based on that.. jus typical nachos but with no real cheese.. just liquid nacho cheese poured all over

...but again, this thread is about shisha, which was pretty good for 12 bucks
Jun 1, 2008
120 posts
North York, Toronto,…
there's a place i always go to (i live 20 meters away) called HY Lounge, someone mentioned it earlier

subway to Sheppard st., you walk a bit north it's at Yonge & Spring Garden Ave. right on the corner, open evenings to night, they have an actual DJ on fri/sat, no food but good drinks and excellent service.

the place has good hookah flavour (try: mint to get super buzzed, chocolate mint for more flavour) - the shisha units are small but people usually get one for every two people in the group.

the place is cozy and convenient, and is a good meeting ground for the young 19-23 y.o. russians/koreans/persians who populate my neighbourhood, especially for those that date inter-racially.
Apr 9, 2008
56 posts
GTA
I've been going to Paeez a lot lately. yes, the shisha is overpriced but the place is always filled with young, sexy clientele.. and the servers are quite friendly..
Addicted to flickr
Nov 28, 2008
2 posts
toronto
best place is HOT POT... its a moroccon place down on danforth ... 1336 danforth between coxwell and greenwood.. shisha is great and the food is amazing.. they even got a tent there with couches and stuff.. good service too.. and the people that go there are great..

try it.. trust me this place is good..
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12205 posts
92 upvotes
qz2000 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2008 4:09 pm
best place is HOT POT... its a moroccon place down on danforth ... 1336 danforth between coxwell and greenwood.. shisha is great and the food is amazing.. they even got a tent there with couches and stuff.. good service too.. and the people that go there are great..

try it.. trust me this place is good..
How can i not trust someone with 1 post.
Dec 24, 2008
1 posts
toronto
heyy just wondering if VIP is right at yonge/steeles or if anyone could give an exact adress?

thanks!
Aug 22, 2005
741 posts
57 upvotes
Brampton
Anyone know of any hookah/ shisha bars in the Peel region ('Sauga/ Brampton)?

Also, all these other places, how much is a Shisha typically? I'm guessing $10-$15. How many flavours in the one pipe can you get? How long does it typically last, etc., etc.

Also, any good places for hookah accessories like coal, flavours, spares, etc. in the Brampton area?

TIA
May 11, 2009
3 posts
North York
caehlan wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2005 3:49 pm
So I've just come back from Berlin and while I was there, I went to a fantastic Lebanese restaraunt that also happened to offer Shishas (water pipes with fruity flavoured tabacco).. a lot of fun to just sit back and puff away while eating some great food and drinking tasty cocktails.

Is there anywhere in Toronto that can offer a similiar experience? specifically looking for a place with Shishas.

Thanks in advance for the recommendations.
Search no more my friend, if you are looking for the best ambiance and best Shisha, you'd bettier gather a group of your closest friends and head down to Nile Palace Cafe, at Lawrence and Wardend (1950 Lawrence Ave East) and let me know how did you have a great time there, Don't forget to challenge any of your friend for a game of cards, dominos or Chess.

:razz:
Cheers
Magdy
Deal Addict
May 14, 2009
4052 posts
143 upvotes
Theres a newer place in Vaughan called Desert Nites, located at 3255 Rutherford Rd., never been but have been many times to Grill 4 U, a restaurant in the same plaza, owned by the same owner that serves awesome food.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
3153 posts
17 upvotes
munsifn wrote:
Dec 16th, 2008 5:09 pm
rfd shisha meet?

smoke, eat, and talk about PMing. :lol:
Yeah, I'm up...just as long as it isn't during my Dr's appointment. Gotta see the doctor, red spots around my mouth :S
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2002
2321 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
JAGpilot wrote:
Jun 1st, 2008 4:28 pm
Shisha is very smooth and it tastes good (not like tobacco at all). It has very little, if any nicotine. It's even lighter than ultra light cigarettes.
old post but if its tobacco shisha.....i have doubts about those claims.

this thread has conflicting reports on whether they use 'real' shisha at these places or not. i thought none of the places in ontario would have 'real' (tobacco) shisha indoors, due to the (over)aggressive anti-tobacco laws in this province.

if anyone is actually certain about places having 'real' tobacco shisha rather than the non-tobacco/'nicotine free' alternatives.....mention them ;)
× < >