Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1621 posts
251 upvotes
Newmarket

Recommend a quick effective work out to stay fit

I've been stuck with Jillian michaels 6 week abs since April and I'm getting bored with it
I can recite what she'll say next
What I like about it is that it's 20 minutes and I get a nice work out
So I'm looking for something similar meaning it's quick and it'll get my heart beating, I'll get some strength training and I'll burn calories
So recommend me a good workout

I'm 100lbs 5'2" and maybe some more muscle wouldn't hurt so I'll take strength over cardio, but would like some cardio as well
16 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 8, 2013
10205 posts
753 upvotes
Check out T25 to see if that is what you are looking for.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2009
1420 posts
109 upvotes
I found a great site once with a ton of quick workouts. Not sure of the exact spelling but it was something like Neila Rey. She's a trainer that posts great stuff.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1621 posts
251 upvotes
Newmarket
kevindurant1 wrote: Check out T25 to see if that is what you are looking for.
that sounds like something i'm looking for.....i'm gonna try and do one tomorrow......i guess you rotate through the workouts to avoid getting bored so it might be something i can stick to for a while
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1621 posts
251 upvotes
Newmarket
Andex wrote: I found a great site once with a ton of quick workouts. Not sure of the exact spelling but it was something like Neila Rey. She's a trainer that posts great stuff.
i looked at her workouts.....lol at the sofa workout
this is great but no videos, and i need videos
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9598 posts
2225 upvotes
Somewhere
^ I would trust this guy. Just look at his abs in his avatar.
:confused:
Sep 27, 2014
14 posts
Toronto, ON
Fitness Blender is great. Quick High Intensity Interval Training workouts (HIIT). HIIT would be a great way to go, if you're already in decent shape and can handle high impact exercises (lots of jumping/toll on the legs). You can burn the same amount of calories that you may on a treadmill in 30 minutes, in 15 minutes in a intense HIIT workout. You also, workout different muscles during HIIT, apart from the cardio.
Deal Guru
Mar 31, 2008
13011 posts
3095 upvotes
Toronto
DDP Yoga.. it's not your mother's yoga.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Tony Horton 10 minute trainer is what my wife uses
May 5, 2010
971 posts
119 upvotes
Squats. Different variations and different workouts (ie low weight high rep, low rep high weight). Ultimate full body workout.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
THINKPADT61 wrote: Try fitness blender
Husand wife duo from hawaii?

Tried one of their cardio once and almost died but felt awesome. And theyre free with new videos very frequent. Forvet px90 o those celeb trainers these two will kick your butt.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)