Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes

Recommended place that fixes body chips, etc

Hi all,

I am looking for a place that's really reputable/reasonable that works or fixes body chips and including paint job. Got a few chips from stones and such.

Looking for something in the York Region area (preferably Richmond Hill/Markham)

Would appreciate it.
Blanka
18 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
noNuser wrote: Markham Chipmaste, owner called Ron

905-294-9222
Email:
chipmastermarkham@bellnet.ca

Our Address:

8 Laidlaw Boulevard, Unit 1
Markham, Ontario L3P1W6

http://www.chipmastermarkham.com/
Thanks. Do I notify Ron that I am an RFD user or something? If so how do I show him proof?

I know its a free estimate to take it in person but to get a discount if I do go ahead with the job and after completion, etc.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
3078 posts
257 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Thanks. Do I notify Ron that I am an RFD user or something? If so how do I show him proof?

I know its a free estimate to take it in person but to get a discount if I do go ahead with the job and after completion, etc.
Yeah, just tell him you're a RFD referral.

There's enough RFD users who go in that he'll take care of you.

Regarding a discount, that's probably up to his discretion, but he'll offer you a fair price nonetheless. He did offer me a slight discount off his original price when I asked, and was very accommodating when I had some issues after I got my car back and fixed it all up to both of our satisfactions.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
feelthedeal wrote: Yeah, just tell him you're a RFD referral.

There's enough RFD users who go in that he'll take care of you.

Regarding a discount, that's probably up to his discretion, but he'll offer you a fair price nonetheless. He did offer me a slight discount off his original price when I asked, and was very accommodating when I had some issues after I got my car back and fixed it all up to both of our satisfactions.
Thanks for the heads up!
MS MSP wrote: search
Very helpful! *Sarcasm* lol
Blanka
Banned
Sep 1, 2012
1783 posts
78 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Thanks. Do I notify Ron that I am an RFD user or something? If so how do I show him proof?

i never mention i was from RFD... i just told RON , friends refer me. and i will do CASH price!

remember key word "CASH" and not in a RUSH
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Hi ron im djemzie from rfd. Now gimme a deal on fixing my car
hated on but respected.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
noNuser wrote: i never mention i was from RFD... i just told RON , friends refer me. and i will do CASH price!

remember key word "CASH" and not in a RUSH
I didn't say that you mentioned you were from RFD lol.
Blanka
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
You must show RFD membership card upon estimate :razz:
Jul 27, 2012
726 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
I'm curious how much would it cost as well to repair several paint chips all around a honda civic 2005? They cannot be buffed out either, some chips are right down to the metal, several paint chips and stone chips around the car. What would be the professional cost approximately? Not dr. colorchip..

Anyone have personal quotes on their vehicles from Ron?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
3078 posts
257 upvotes
marissa23 wrote: I'm curious how much would it cost as well to repair several paint chips all around a honda civic 2005? They cannot be buffed out either, some chips are right down to the metal, several paint chips and stone chips around the car. What would be the professional cost approximately? Not dr. colorchip..

Anyone have personal quotes on their vehicles from Ron?

Thanks
Just send Ron an email with photos...he'll reply quickly.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
So I went to Chip Master and met Ron. Great guy. However, the work he did an estimate on, basically removing a small dent from the back bumper and on the side panel by the windshield on the driver's side, sanding to remove the small chips and paint it. He's quoting me with the RFD group buy discount $750 + taxes.
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
marissa23 wrote: yikes!
Ya. Good luck with your estimate! He did say he'd have to remove the entire back bumper, which I highly doubt it. Because, I went to a known mechanic/body shop that we've been going to for quiet some time, even though they're in Scarborough. They do a thorough job and they're reasonable. They were quoting the same for $400.
Blanka

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)