Coupons

[Red Corner Store] Vitamix Blenders – 20% off coupon (w/250 Air Miles redemption)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2018 11:58 am
[OP]
Jul 24, 2018
38 posts
26 upvotes

Vitamix Blenders – 20% off coupon (w/250 Air Miles redemption)

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% off
Expiry:
August 8, 2018
Retailer:
Red Corner Store
One more option to save for those considering a premium blender. For example, you can save $159.99 on a $799.99 Ascent A3500; $149.99 off on a $749.99 Pro 750; or $119.99 off on a $599.99 Ascent A2300.

My experience:

The concept of paying for a discount is a little unusual, but (in my opinion) the above examples are a good value for your reward Miles. The coupon arrived from Air Miles about ten days after redemption. Although the A3500 was marked "back-ordered" when I placed the online order, it arrived after only two days.

Red Corner Store responds to e-mails in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, they don't offer any accessories on their site, so I had to look elsewhere.

I've since ordered the smaller 1.4L (48oz) self-detect wet container at Costco.ca for $139.99 (shipping included)—significantly cheaper than I could find anywhere else—although, I believe it's back-ordered because I've yet to receive a shipping notification. I also ordered the 20oz Blending Cup Starter Kit (currently out of stock) at Amazon.ca for $161.28. They expect the kit ($179.99 elsewhere) to be in stock again on August 8th, but delivery is August 13-15th. These are the best prices I could find online, so I don't mind waiting since the blender includes a rather large 1.9L (64oz) wet container.

Side note: Red Corner Store currently sells the A3500 in Stainless Steel only, and when I mentioned it in passing to Vitamix during warranty registration, they offered to exchange it for another finish—free shipping in both directions. Good to know, and great first impression of the company.

I hope this information helps someone else who is in the market for this type of appliance, but who also wishes to save a significant amount of money.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the blender shipped with a 10% off coupon towards a future store purchase, which I'm guessing is standard.

EDIT: Expiry date added.