None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
5621 posts
79 upvotes
Scarborough

Red Lobster $5 coupon for gift card purchases of $25 or more

Got an e-mail from Red Lobster if you buy a gift card of $25 or more you can redeem the coupon code for $5 off.

https://gift.redlobster.ca/giftcard/?cm ... ft_card_ca

FCC5425

it says to put in the code at check out.
LED Keychains For Sale:
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9378 posts
1552 upvotes
Toronto
Everyone are doing these GC + promo deals but I'm sorry Red Lobster is a garbage restaurant.
Aug 6, 2009
177 posts
54 upvotes
Markham
You should probably mention that the $5 coupon applies if you purchase 2 adult entrees...
Jul 22, 2010
178 posts
211 upvotes
Winnipeg
u dont really need to buy gift card to get the coupon, i got the coupon just for receiving their monthly newsletter
Aug 6, 2009
177 posts
54 upvotes
Markham
4flava wrote:
Dec 6th, 2010 1:23 pm
Everyone are doing these GC + promo deals but I'm sorry Red Lobster is a garbage restaurant.

+1. I went to Warden and Sheppard location a few weeks ago. Ordered the 'choose any three', got myself some shrimp and steak. The shrimp came out before the steak. The steak came out 30 minutes later. The plate literally was watered with blood from a very rare steak. The waitress asked me to cut into it to check if it was 'well done'. Me and my girlfriend just had this dead stare of wtf? Sent that steak back. Came out later as medium, when I ordered medium well. Worried they'd char it, i just took it. Never got to eat it as i was full from shrimp waiting for the steak. Also later realized they forget to fire the side of vegetables with the steak.

They threw in desert and took off my girlfriends popcorn shrimp order. Would've preferred a better meal though... oh well.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9378 posts
1552 upvotes
Toronto
shaaazam wrote:
Dec 6th, 2010 1:46 pm
+1. I went to Warden and Sheppard location a few weeks ago. Ordered the 'choose any three', got myself some shrimp and steak. The shrimp came out before the steak. The steak came out 30 minutes later. The plate literally was watered with blood from a very rare steak. The waitress asked me to cut into it to check if it was 'well done'. Me and my girlfriend just had this dead stare of wtf? Sent that steak back. Came out later as medium, when I ordered medium well. Worried they'd char it, i just took it. Never got to eat it as i was full from shrimp waiting for the steak. Also later realized they forget to fire the side of vegetables with the steak.

They threw in desert and took off my girlfriends popcorn shrimp order. Would've preferred a better meal though... oh well.

LMAO.. I was at the Orfus Rd location near Yorkdale mall (about 2 yrs ago) and I ordered the lobster and steak surf and turf meal... the "lobster" was literally the size of a shrimp and the steak was an overcooked knob of beef.. LOL the food didn't even cover half of my plate. I looked at the server and I said "this is it??" and she giggled and said yeah. I vowed to never step foot in that restaurant ever again. :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2005
2669 posts
166 upvotes
Eeewww. Dead lobster. I wouldn't eat there if you paid me.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1262 posts
362 upvotes
Ontario
agent86 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2010 2:56 pm
Eeewww. Dead lobster. I wouldn't eat there if you paid me.

The only thing I like there are the hot biscuits. Unfortunately other people always want to go to that restaurant. Their advertising really creates a desire to eat there. Unfortunately the commercials showing an endless expanse of delicious seafood results in a big let-down when the actual meal gets dropped on your table.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
3746 posts
806 upvotes
+1 for all the Dead Lobster comments. Tried it in Ohio. Was one of the grossest things I've ever had.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2003
3877 posts
270 upvotes
Mississauga
+1

i don't mind red lobster...never had a bad experience yet....
Naz_717 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2010 1:42 pm
u dont really need to buy gift card to get the coupon, i got the coupon just for receiving their monthly newsletter
Jul 18, 2010
45 posts
3 upvotes
Markham
shaaazam wrote:
Dec 6th, 2010 1:46 pm

woow sounds like a bad day for you when the full time cook is sick and the part time cook was in charge to microwave u a frozen steak....
× < >