Food & Drink

RED LOBSTER: How many shrimp did you eat?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2004 12:04 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sep 7, 2004
207 posts
6 upvotes
Southern Ontario

RED LOBSTER: How many shrimp did you eat?

With Red Lobster's current all-you-can-eat shrimp promo, let's see who's the biggest fatty here...

My number: 100 shrimp (50 garlic/50 fried).

Dave.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2648 posts
699 upvotes
Toronto
i had caesar salad, a biscuit, 2 garlic, 1 fried, 1 popcorn shrimp, and one shrimp alfredo..and then i was really full!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2003
7029 posts
78 upvotes
Nepean
i had
1 potato
1 ceaser salade
3 biscuit
5 ice tea refill
1 fried shrimp x 15 shrimp
1 garlic shrimp x 15 shrimp
1 afredo pasta shrimp x 10 shrimp
3 more garlic shrimp x 10 shrimp
3 more fried shrimp x 10 shrimp

i was witha whole bunch of friends and all together we ate 500+ shrimps ..

the waitress was speechless ..but she was nice ..she order extra for us so our table was never empty
Apr 30, 2003
10 posts
Toronto
which location did u guys go to?
i went ot hte warden and sheppard one, it really wasn't all that great.
first had garlic shrimp and fried shrimp
garlic shrimp was tooo salty, the fried shrimp was alright, i like their seafood sauce.

then i had the pasta, it was the worst pasta i have ever had, first of all, it's the exact same sauce with teh garlic shrimp except they add cream in there. it was extremely oily and extremely salty. and the pasta itself wasn't undercook.

the popcorn shrimp was heavily breaded that there's barely any meat in there.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
29832 posts
4620 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Does anyone know how long this special is on for? What is a Limited Time Offer? A week?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2004
9966 posts
974 upvotes
Brampton
how much does it cost for one person for the all you can eat shrimp?
Jun 20, 2004
892 posts
16 upvotes
squall458 wrote:how much does it cost for one person for the all you can eat shrimp?
http://www.redlobster.ca/

$15.99

didn't say how long the special is for, hope atleast another weeks cause that when i'm going. :cheesygri
Banned
Feb 15, 2004
10735 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga, ON (9th…
darth wolf wrote:http://www.redlobster.ca/

$15.99

didn't say how long the special is for, hope atleast another weeks cause that when i'm going. :cheesygri

$15.99, I'd rather go to the Mandarin. Weekend Buffet and pass out, also bring a wheelbarrow. Maybe some containers, take out buffet!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2004
4991 posts
721 upvotes
I don't know about other cities, but in Winnipeg, RL has really gone down hill over the last couple years...
but this deal I can' t pass up :)
Banned
Mar 21, 2003
3085 posts
Here in Toronto
Hahahahah ahhh geez, bragging about eating 100 shrimp in one sitting!!

WHAT THE...
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4481 posts
156 upvotes
GTA
Damn you guys! I'm blaming RFD for the extra weight I've gained reading the food forums :D I'm definitely hitting RedLobster tomorrow !
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2003
1351 posts
116 upvotes
Edmonton
LOL reminds me of that Simpson episode with Homer and the all you can eat shrimp.

I wonder if it ever gets to a certain point where they give up and say if you leave now and never come back, we'll give you the meal free....
Banned
Feb 15, 2004
10735 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga, ON (9th…
LightBulb

How about some RFDers get together head down to Red Lobster. And see how much shrimp we can eat together. I'm think say a group of 6, maybe 650-1000? Anyone up, I could probably get down to the restuarant, maybe. Make it an RFD gathering :idea:
Banned
Feb 15, 2004
10735 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga, ON (9th…
netspec wrote:well...I am back = can't type too long - need to lie down...
I stopped counting after the 7th plate (25 shrimp per plate - half garlic and half fried)...they tried to pull a fast one on me by avoiding my table and not filling my water...all in all - took 3hrs and I am stuffed...needless to say the manager was not impressed, but I did manage to draw a small crowd at the end and even took a picture with a couple of tourists...

major heartburn comming - there goes the atkins diet down the drain...calling in sick tommorrow... :confused: :eek:

So how are you now?
Jun 14, 2004
947 posts
ok...i got totally ripped off...my gf had 2 plates (she didn't even finish)....i had 3 plates...the thing comes with 2...so my weak ass 1 refill was not worth it...the shrimp was not great...everything was freakn' salty...inlcuding those biscuits...theiry strawberry smoothie was good...pasta was not good...popcorn shrimp was purely batter...i didn't mind the fried shrimp....damn u RFD...we have a love/hate relationship...i guess u win some and lose some :)

2nd time i have been led astray here...first time was tony roma's ribs...not that great...

ok note to self...stay in the hot deals section...stay away from the food&drink seciont...