Hot Deals

[Red Lobster] Nationwide - Endless Shrimp back at Red Lobster

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2017 5:23 am
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1291 posts
272 upvotes
Tried this at the Burnhamthorpe and Mavis location. Overall, it was quite good. The wait times for refills was a bit long (kinda busy that night). My favourite is the Mediterranean shrimp skewer and the Nashville hot shrimp. My recommendation is choose the Mediterranean shrimp as one of your initial pick. You get 2 skewers on some rice. my brother chose the garlic shrimp initially and got 2 bowls of it the first time around.

The next subsequent pick of the Mediterranean shrimp have no rice and only 1 skewer at time. They will not give anymore rice. 1 bowl of garlic shrimp per refill as well. Also, I chose fries as my side, and it must of been only 15 fries. Very little. They will not refill sides. You would think that any smart business with a promo like this would refill you on sides, to get you full faster, since I would think the shrimp refill is a more costly item to them. Refill pick of the Shrimp linguine is a pretty decent size portion

The price at that location is 22.99
Jul 3, 2002
313 posts
224 upvotes
Awesome
I can get my yearly allotment of both malachite green and xenoestrogens all in one sitting. Mmmm cheap shrimp
Feb 27, 2015
524 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Went last night DT Toronto

Wouldn't do anything off the hidden menu.

Overall I love the scampi and Nashville.

Long story short. 80+ shrimps. Our waiter looked like he was disgusted by me. Haha
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2014
1012 posts
443 upvotes
The 6
shmogt wrote:
Sep 20th, 2017 10:07 am
Went with a friend last year. Friend had 7 plates. It was insane and amazing.
The trick is to go on an empty stomach and eat very little carbs. I was able to do 14 plates last year.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
1081 posts
343 upvotes
Manitoba
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Oct 1st, 2017 6:01 pm
The trick is to go on an empty stomach and eat very little carbs. I was able to do 14 plates last year.
Wow!
Aug 24, 2011
347 posts
45 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Allen84 wrote:
Oct 1st, 2017 3:11 pm
Tried this at the Burnhamthorpe and Mavis location. Overall, it was quite good. The wait times for refills was a bit long (kinda busy that night). My favourite is the Mediterranean shrimp skewer and the Nashville hot shrimp. My recommendation is choose the Mediterranean shrimp as one of your initial pick. You get 2 skewers on some rice. my brother chose the garlic shrimp initially and got 2 bowls of it the first time around.

The next subsequent pick of the Mediterranean shrimp have no rice and only 1 skewer at time. They will not give anymore rice. 1 bowl of garlic shrimp per refill as well. Also, I chose fries as my side, and it must of been only 15 fries. Very little. They will not refill sides. You would think that any smart business with a promo like this would refill you on sides, to get you full faster, since I would think the shrimp refill is a more costly item to them. Refill pick of the Shrimp linguine is a pretty decent size portion

The price at that location is 22.99
After the initial pick, can you choose the other shrimp items? For example, can I start with the Mediterranean shrimp skewer and the garlic shrimp, finish it then get the linguine?
Feb 27, 2015
524 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hollandmoon wrote:
Oct 1st, 2017 6:51 pm
After the initial pick, can you choose the other shrimp items? For example, can I start with the Mediterranean shrimp skewer and the garlic shrimp, finish it then get the linguine?
Yes. That's what most people do.

I started with 2 Mediterranean and 2 scampi

Then 2 Nashville

2 hand breaded

Back to 2 Nashville

2 Nashville

2 scampi

Finished with alferdo
Aug 24, 2011
347 posts
45 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Oct 1st, 2017 7:03 pm
Yes. That's what most people do.

I started with 2 Mediterranean and 2 scampi

Then 2 Nashville

2 hand breaded

Back to 2 Nashville

2 Nashville

2 scampi

Finished with alferdo
Thanks, I just wanted to clarify I can change my selections because their wording didn't specify. The site said make 2 initial selections and then you can get refills. The word refills was throwing me off.
Feb 27, 2015
524 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto, ON
highly recommend the Nashville!

Enjoy
Feb 27, 2015
524 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The chain also has a handful of secret menu items that it isn't advertising, including:

Cape Cod Kettle Chip-Crusted Shrimp
Panko-Crusted Red Shrimp
Coconut Bites
Popcorn Shrimp
Garlic-Grilled Shrimp Skewers.

These items won't be on the official menu, but Red Lobster told Business Insider that they will be available to order as part of the Endless Shrimp deal while supplies last.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2014
1012 posts
443 upvotes
The 6
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Oct 1st, 2017 7:50 pm
The chain also has a handful of secret menu items that it isn't advertising, including:

Cape Cod Kettle Chip-Crusted Shrimp
Panko-Crusted Red Shrimp
Coconut Bites
Popcorn Shrimp
Garlic-Grilled Shrimp Skewers.

These items won't be on the official menu, but Red Lobster told Business Insider that they will be available to order as part of the Endless Shrimp deal while supplies last.
Thanks. Was thinking of not going this year... you just gave me a reason to go back & strive for 15 plates (a personal best). Did not know about these hidden shrimp options!
Feb 27, 2015
524 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Oct 1st, 2017 9:18 pm
Thanks. Was thinking of not going this year... you just gave me a reason to go back & strive for 15 plates (a personal best). Did not know about these hidden shrimp options!
LoL happy to help?

Haha like I said we weren't able to get any hidden menu items , but Nashville was worth it alone.

We didn't finish our linguini, so we asked for it to go. And extra bread.

Well worth 46$
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1291 posts
272 upvotes
hollandmoon wrote:
Oct 1st, 2017 6:51 pm
You can choose any of their 5 selections as your refills, as many times as you like, 1 at a time.

Any 2 of your Initial picks you start out with:
  • Garlic Shrimp (gives you 2 bowls)
  • Nashville hot shrimp
  • Hand Breaded Shrimp
  • Mediterranean Shrimp (2 Skewers on a small bed of pilaf rice)
  • Shrimp Linguini

Refills
  • Garlic Shrimp (gives you 1 bowl)
  • Nashville hot shrimp (lesser amount than normal)
  • Hand Breaded Shrimp (lesser amount than normal)
  • Mediterranean Shrimp (1 Skewer, no rice)
  • Shrimp Linguini (portion size remains same as initial pick)

This may seem like YMMV. According to JRGUINNESS posts, he was able to get 2 refill selections at a time it seems? That would cut down on wait times and more food to eat overall. I was only able to pick 1 at time at the location I ate at. Also secret menu items may very per location whether they feel like serving the other types of shrimp or not. I agree with JRGUINNESS, Nashville Hot shrimp is really tasty and plump.