Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Red Lobster

Nationwide - Endless Shrimp back at Red Lobster

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2017 5:23 am
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
I don't get the hype, aren't these year round at buffets like Mandarin? Buffets might be $4 more but a lot more selection including crab legs
Sep 18, 2016
248 posts
333 upvotes
Really seems like a hit or miss depending on location. Last time I went, the first refill came fairly quickly, less than 10 minutes. The second refill took 30 minutes. And the third refill never came after an hour and 3 reminders. Just didn't give us any more food and waited for us to leave. Worst experience for the price.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
3174 posts
1083 upvotes
Toronto
aeba7 wrote: Life will never be the same
Seriously.

Now that marijuana is being legalized and being able to buy the Red Lobster Biscuit Mix to make at home... bad news bears
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
Go to the one on Yonge St in Thornhill. Service is excellent. The waiter may have gone back and forth 15 or so times but I received no complaints whatsoever and stay til closing so you can get lots of biscuits and a plate full of shrimp to go!

I am a slow eater so I arrived 3 and a 1/2 hours before closing (it took me 1/2 an hour to get seated though!)
Deal Addict
May 11, 2007
1211 posts
920 upvotes
Kitchener
enfinityx2 wrote: Really seems like a hit or miss depending on location. Last time I went, the first refill came fairly quickly, less than 10 minutes. The second refill took 30 minutes. And the third refill never came after an hour and 3 reminders. Just didn't give us any more food and waited for us to leave. Worst experience for the price.
What day did you went in?Try going there on Monday or Tuesday, the least busiest day for any restaurant. We tried going there on one Saturday last year and there was an hour wait to get in. We went back again on Monday couple of weeks after with no rush and the refills took less then 10 mins. Usually the waitress when she bought one dish usually asked us if we would like to place an order for another one.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
These aren't shrimps from Thailand or China loaded with growth hormones or antibiotics, correct?

I have reached my full vertical height and can only expand sideways.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2012
1135 posts
290 upvotes
Mississauga
Is this promo still on?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
shmogt wrote: Is this promo still on?
Yes, I just went today here in London.

Scampi, Nashville, and Mediterranean were good.

Coconut was too sweet.

Also tried their new Motitos and was surprised by the amount of alcohol my drink had. Also was provided the glass to take home lol.
Mar 26, 2005
631 posts
397 upvotes
Do they have pricing for kids?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1726 posts
685 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: These aren't shrimps from Thailand or China loaded with growth hormones or antibiotics, correct?

I have reached my full vertical height and can only expand sideways.
of course any chain uses farmed product just like all the frozen shrimp at grocery stores, costco....sorry if you want to pay exhorbitant amount for fresh spot brawn from BC at $23/lb then go for it :) everything is farmed, processed, mass produced, green house grown these days and don't kid yourself about organic garbage, butcher shop quality compared to price or anything real unless you grow or make it yourself from beginning to end of life process :) even fresh fish from ocean contains whatever humans dump in the ocean, seas, lakes, ponds, rain brings down the garbage spewed into the air by industry :) eat within moderation and hope for the best and enjoy life :)
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
smoraes wrote: of course any chain uses farmed product just like all the frozen shrimp at grocery stores, costco....sorry if you want to pay exhorbitant amount for fresh spot brawn from BC at $23/lb then go for it :) everything is farmed, processed, mass produced, green house grown these days and don't kid yourself about organic garbage, butcher shop quality compared to price or anything real unless you grow or make it yourself from beginning to end of life process :) even fresh fish from ocean contains whatever humans dump in the ocean, seas, lakes, ponds, rain brings down the garbage spewed into the air by industry :) eat within moderation and hope for the best and enjoy life :)
Human dump and antibiotics/growth hormones are two different things. One can be taken care of by the digestive system (of the seafood and then by ours), the other could keep accumulating, affect us in extraordinary ways and/or could give rise to super bugs that we ingest and can't get rid off.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)