Expired Hot Deals

[Red Lobster] New Daily Specials - Endless Shrimp $22, Kids Meal $1, 15% off takeout, $12 Fish & Chips

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2019 1:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20557 posts
142171 upvotes
GTA

[Red Lobster] New Daily Specials - Endless Shrimp $22, Kids Meal $1, 15% off takeout, $12 Fish & Chips

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Red Lobster
More offers from Red Lobster
Red Lobster has a new series of daily specials (different special each day of the week):

Monday - Endless Shrimp $22

Tuesday - Kids Meal $1 (with purchase of adult entree - excludes Lobster Tail)

Wednesday - 15% off takeout orders

Thursday - Fish & Chips $12

https://www.redlobster.ca/menu/specials ... y-specials
31 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2170 posts
454 upvotes
Toronto
This was discussed multiple times before, but their "endless shrimp" is an "endless wait". Apparently, some locations are ok with this special, but the time I've gone there was less than impressive, A few tiny shrimps on a tiny plate, and they only let you order 1 meal at a time, after which you have to wait for 15-20min for the next plate to arrive.
Had this experience several years ago, but it left bad taste in my mouth. Well, not quite... Shrimps were delicious, but you better eat well before you go there - the time you'll spend waiting will make you hungry.
Sep 18, 2016
114 posts
109 upvotes
Negotiator wrote:
Aug 8th, 2018 8:04 am
This was discussed multiple times before, but their "endless shrimp" is an "endless wait". Apparently, some locations are ok with this special, but the time I've gone there was less than impressive, A few tiny shrimps on a tiny plate, and they only let you order 1 meal at a time, after which you have to wait for 15-20min for the next plate to arrive.
Had this experience several years ago, but it left bad taste in my mouth. Well, not quite... Shrimps were delicious, but you better eat well before you go there - the time you'll spend waiting will make you hungry.
I had the same experience. Spent an hour and a half and only ended up with 3 plates each with 6 or 7 garlic shrimp. First refill came in 5 minutes, second refill took over an hour asked 2-3 times. I was the only one eating endless shrimp and the rest of the table were just sitting there waiting for my 3rd plate of shrimp. Definitely not worth 22 dollars nor the wait time.
Apr 20, 2009
860 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
Red Lobster is fine.. but this event blows. Especially since coconut shrimp isn't even included.

The Thursday $12 fish & chips is more worth your time.
Oct 14, 2017
859 posts
626 upvotes
GTA
drew4008 wrote:
Aug 8th, 2018 9:56 am
What kind of fish? That's a fairly decent price for halibut if it's a normal-sized serving, but it would be much less appealing for various other types they might use.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14112 posts
3117 upvotes
Google says it's haddock.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Dec 18, 2012
46 posts
23 upvotes
I guess it's really a question of location and timing. I've never done less than 8 plates of Shrimp at the Ottawa East location, over multiple years. They refilled faster than I ate most of the time.
Nov 27, 2004
867 posts
227 upvotes
Negotiator wrote:
Aug 8th, 2018 8:04 am
This is the type of Promo that you know basically what your bill is going to be.....so, why not let your server know what their TIP will be in advance, and I'm sure that will work in your favour ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2460 posts
1723 upvotes
drew4008 wrote:
Red Lobster is fine.. but this event blows. Especially since coconut shrimp isn't even included.

Good point about the coconut shrimps
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1410 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
drew4008 wrote:

Isn't that something you can ask for off the menu? I know I did that last time
Sep 3, 2016
30 posts
47 upvotes
$15 reg price for the fish & chips in Ottawa.. doesn't seem so great really
Mar 23, 2009
547 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
Last time I went it was crap and left me vowing never to go back to red lobster anymore... Surprised they're still in business.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3228 posts
235 upvotes
Does anyone know when endless shrimp is ending and do they have kid pricing or is it $22 for everyone?
Jun 30, 2013
592 posts
244 upvotes
GTA
Greatness in words usually, but there are arts mastered to deviate without complaint. They are crafty
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
  1. Koodo 40/8 Line 1
  2. PM 50/8 N/American Talk Line 3
  3. Koodo 40.5/8 Line 2
  4. Koodo 40/8 Line 4

Self Referral Tips for Koodo - https://forums.redflagdeals.com/koodo-3 ... #p29790634
Aug 17, 2018
396 posts
242 upvotes
Rockstead wrote:
Sep 10th, 2018 4:24 pm
Does anyone know when endless shrimp is ending and do they have kid pricing or is it $22 for everyone?
Still on according to the website.