Expired Contests

[Once] RedBook "About 65 Different April 2012" Contests (April 9/12)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2012 5:22 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam

RedBook "About 65 Different April 2012" Contests (April 9/12)

Around 60-65 Different contests. I lost count on how many. Too many to post.

Highlights:

DREAM YOU'RE HERE One reader will win a 2-night stay for 2 at Calistoga Ranch in Napa Valley, CA, and a dinner for 2 at The Lakehouse . Total retail value, $3,100. Transporation is not included.

ACQUALINA RESORT AND SPA ON THE BEACH SWEEPSTAKES One reader will win a 2-night stay for 2 in an oceanfront room at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach in Miami. Including dinner for 2 in Piazzetta. Total retail value, $2,300. Transporation is not included.

A LUXE MOUNTAIN RETREAT SWEEPSTAKES 1 reader will win a 3-night stay for 2 in the Grand Kiva Suite at the Gateway Canyons Resort in Colorado, 2 1-hour spa treatments, a half-day horseback ride for 2 at The Stables, 2 tickets to the Gateway Colorado Auto Museum with a private tour guide, and $600 in airfare vouchers. Total retail value, $3,977.

JOHN FRIEDA GLAM GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES One reader will win a 2-night stay for 2 at the Sunset Tower Hotel in Los Angeles, a hair makeover by a top stylist at the Serge Normant at John Frieda Salon in West Hollywood, and all airfare and transportation costs to and in Los Angeles. Total retail value, $1,500.

BEN AND JERRY'S SWEEPSTAKES 10 readers will each win a case of their favorite flavor from Ben and Jerry’s. Value of each, $132.

Plus Sweeps for necklaces, cookware, giftcards.... you name it.

Limit one (1) entry per household for each sweepstakes

US and Canada (Excluding Quebec) Age of Majority

Ends 04/09/12

Enter Here

Remember to click the No purchase is necessary to enter link or you will be signed up for a trial subscription to Redbook.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
21 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378556 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks, love having them all in one post.
bring back colour
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill
vilmark wrote:
Mar 13th, 2012 1:54 pm
thanks, love having them all in one post.

Although it would have been helpful to provide direct links for the best few.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18726 posts
1660 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2009
5708 posts
1175 upvotes
Thanks, there are some great prizes in April. I don't recall ever seeing anyone here post a win from Redbook.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
Thanks for posting them this way. I found it much easier. Thanks also for the reminder about the no purchase necessary option.
Jul 6, 2008
477 posts
492 upvotes
noonefan wrote:
Mar 13th, 2012 2:46 pm
Thanks, there are some great prizes in April. I don't recall ever seeing anyone here post a win from Redbook.
Last year I won season 1 of "The Good Wife". They sent an email and said it would be shipped, no D&R, no STQ. I guess the dollar value wasn't high enough?
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
2602 posts
1149 upvotes
ronin1701 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2012 1:56 pm
Although it would have been helpful to provide direct links for the best few.

Although it would be difficult to determine who would decide which are the best few.
If you can't find anyone else to blame :( .....You're just not looking hard enough. :lol: