[OP]
Feb 3, 2014
217 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto

Redeem your Aeroplan points for various GCs for less Aeroplan points - Promo

Savings:
Varies
Dear Moderator, I am unsure, if this had already been posted by a fellow RFDer. If so, could you please delete this post?

Personally speaking, not a Aeroplan points collector due to it's limited expiry date (I wish, Aeroplan don't have expiry date until one collects first 50,000 point or something like this).

Logged in to Aeroplan account to see, if I can get any GC in exchange of lower number of Aeroplan points (As such, all Aeroplan points are expiring in a very near future). Currently, they have various GCs available in exchange of lower Aeroplan points - like "Promo".

Able to get the one! Now, remaining Aeroplan points are in lower double digit... Let it expire... :)
4 replies
Apr 30, 2009
667 posts
456 upvotes
GTA
WTF is the deal here.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1534 posts
6877 upvotes
RFDers don't let RFDers redeem Aeroplan for gift cards.

Also re: expiry, miles don't expire for 12 mo from your last point earning purchase. A bunch of online retailers offer Aeroplan (like Costco.ca), but if you're in an absolute pinch you can go to Aeroplan.com > Online Retailers > Amazon.ca > Reload your balance with $1 and you'll earn 1 point to reset that 12 mo clock...
Jun 14, 2019
34 posts
17 upvotes
Omg... Thanks, OP.

My Aeroplan points are expiring in second week on Jan 2020. I was eyeing at The Bay GC from these point but, was short of few hundreds points. Didn't want to buy any other GC unless no other option.

With this Aeroplan Promo offer, managed to order for $50.00 Bay GC. What a perfect timing!!!! I can now let my remaining 3 Aeroplan point die it's natural dealth?
Wizerman wrote: Dear Moderator, I am unsure, if this had already been posted by a fellow RFDer. If so, could you please delete this post?

Personally speaking, not a Aeroplan points collector due to it's limited expiry date (I wish, Aeroplan don't have expiry date until one collects first 50,000 point or something like this).

Logged in to Aeroplan account to see, if I can get any GC in exchange of lower number of Aeroplan points (As such, all Aeroplan points are expiring in a very near future). Currently, they have various GCs available in exchange of lower Aeroplan points - like "Promo".

Able to get the one! Now, remaining Aeroplan points are in lower double digit... Let it expire... :)