• Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2013 8:05 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 11, 2008
697 posts
95 upvotes

Redeeming PC points for TNT gift card?

I went shopping in TNT today and saw some sign says something about redeem PC points for TNT gift card. Then I forgot to ask the details :o anybody knows how this thing work? Anyone seen TNT GC in any Loblaws stores (i.e super store, loblaws, no frills, etc.)? or we need to redeem PC points in TNT?
9 replies
Jul 31, 2008
175 posts
22 upvotes
Since Loblaw owns T&T - it makes sense to cross promote PC points.

Found following link on T&T website:

http://www.tnt-supermarket.com/data/specials/pc_bc.html

My guess is you can redeem 20,000 PC points for a $20 T&T gift card for now - go to the T&T customer service desk.

(I don't think T&T is on the same point-of-sale system as the other Loblaw grocery stores where one can directly knock off the 20,000 PC points for $20 savings right off the bill itself)
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1414 posts
147 upvotes
Edmonton
What is the redemption schedule for gift certificates?
Dec 22, 2004
72 posts
16 upvotes
FYI found this on the PC Mastercard website here

Although if you can just go up to the customer service desk at T&T that would be a lot easier :)

Redeem your PC points for T&T Supermarket gift cards

* Now you can redeem your PC points for T&T gift cards. Simply call
1 866-PC POINTS (727-6468) and ask to redeem*** your PC points for a T&T gift card. Your T&T gift card will be mailed to you.

* Minimum redemption is 20,000 PC points (worth $20 in free rewards) and in increments of 10,000 PC points thereafter. PC points are not redeemable against the purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, prescription medication, milk in Quebec, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time.

*** Minimum redemption is 20,000 PC points (worth $20 in T&T gift cards) and in increments of 10,000 PC points thereafter. PC points may also be redeemed at participating stores where President’s Choice products are sold.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
5316 posts
277 upvotes
If my math is right, it is still a bad deal.

$2000 spent will give u 20000 points, which is good for a $20 GC. that's a 1% return for every dollar. MBNA platinum plus still trump the PC
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
15913 posts
1270 upvotes
GTA West
tomtomtom wrote:
Mar 7th, 2011 10:53 pm
If my math is right, it is still a bad deal.

$2000 spent will give u 20000 points, which is good for a $20 GC. that's a 1% return for every dollar. MBNA platinum plus still trump the PC

True indeed that Smart Cash is generally better, but PC MC is still valuable to have because sometimes they have 20X points weekends. Sometimes they will mail you coupons for free products like cheese, OJ, ribs, etc. Also in Western Canada, PCMC gives discounts on gasoline of $0.10 per litre (!!!).
- Not Collecting AIR MILES Since 2016/07 -
- Casual Gastronomist -
May 14, 2004
825 posts
391 upvotes
Vancouver
Just want to add some more info about the phone process. After calling 1-866-727-6468, press 1 for English and then 4 to connect to a live agent. I called T&T headoffice and they cannot do it. I have not tried going to a store yet.
May 10, 2009
176 posts
9 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Got to this thread because I was about to order some T&T gift cards and cannot seem to find the info at the PC Points website. Very disappointed to learn from the phone rep that they are not available anymore, since earlier this month :|

Does anyone have a clue why this is so? Of course the rep said he doesn't.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
3423 posts
390 upvotes
Richmond
I think i might know why. TnT is known for being cheap. This is another way of them being cheap. They will take your money but won't give you any freebies back for being a loyal customer.
× < >