Site Comments & Suggestions

RedFlagDeals has been hacked. Database dump.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2017 10:08 am
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3423 posts
826 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Jan 27th, 2017 4:40 pm
It's been going on for a long time but in the past 1-2 years got a lot worse. It's the reason why we end up black listing a lot of these overseas retailers. If more users would report this activity to us we'd be able to stop them a lot faster.
It's sad that someone would sell their account.

But then again not getting a wage increase for 10 years while the price of EVERYTHING has gone up leads people to do things they may not have thought they ever would.

:rolleyes: If RFD properly vetted members to ensure that they were in the $100K club prior to signup we wouldn't have this issue. Winking Face
Mar 28, 2012
289 posts
69 upvotes
My Kijiji sofa
I sent a request using the contact form on Feb 21 requesting to change my username; haven't heard back yet ... backlogged ?

I've changed the email address and password, but I want to change username too.
Did RFD have secret questions here? I can't find where they are. I want to know what hackers saw so I can ensure I change everywhere if I used the same elsewhere, which is possible when some sites only give you a half-dozen predesignated questions to choose from.
I am open! Let's get on with the hacking - I assume it vibrates?
Ref: Dazz
Jan 12, 2017
381 posts
57 upvotes
i had to use another nickname lol, im mikka1989 btw
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
7658 posts
12256 upvotes
Scarborough
mikka2017 wrote:
Mar 9th, 2017 9:47 am
i had to use another nickname lol, im mikka1989 btw
Did you write in to support about your account problem? I can still fix your account or if you'd rather just use the new one that's fine too. I'll disable the old one if that's the case.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel