Redmi Note 4 global edit. 225CAD TGTBT?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2017 8:29 pm
Jun 16, 2017
146 posts
53 upvotes

Redmi Note 4 global edit. 225CAD TGTBT?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pre-sal ... 9a46&tpp=1

I first saw this phone at geekbuying for $245, but I prefer Aliexpress due to their superior buyer protection and was surprised to see a lower price (also apparently immediate availability vs geekbuying "available to ship in 7 days"). I have bought a dozen or so items at Aliexpress without issue so I am comfortable with them, but this deal seems a little to good to be true?

What do you think?
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2623 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
Over 3000 sold with a 4.8 star rating, looks legit to me. You don't have anything to lose if the buyer protection is as good as you say it is.
Jun 16, 2017
146 posts
53 upvotes
I like that they hold your money in escrow until the goods arrive and you are satisfied that it's authentic. That way if the goods get lost in the mail or turn out to be a knock off, then you are 100% covered. My only hesitation is that only available color is gold and I much prefer black.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2623 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
CraigB806782 wrote: I like that they hold your money in escrow until the goods arrive and you are satisfied that it's authentic. That way if the goods get lost in the mail or turn out to be a knock off, then you are 100% covered. My only hesitation is that only available color is gold and I much prefer black.
Oh wow, I might jump on this. If you're like me and plan on getting a case for it anyways is gold really a big deal? I prefer black too but the price is right.
Jun 16, 2017
146 posts
53 upvotes
funny you should say that, I was thinking the exact same thing....definitely will get a case