Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Reebok] 40% off regular priced items - April 21 - 27

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2014 1:30 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Only online?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2005
1575 posts
92 upvotes
Collingwood
stonyboys wrote: Does anyone have any comments about anything from the crossfit line being used as an everyday shoe? Looking for something that is very comfortable.
I have 6 pairs of nano 2.0 and 1 3.0, three are walking shoes and three are gym shoes, by far my favourite shoes. I don't like the 3.0s as much too much rubber and they for a half size larger then the 2.0. If I find more nano 2.0s I will buy them.

However I find they are both terrible running shoes, I avoid more then 1km in them and will swap to runners for wods with more running.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
2235 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, I wouldn't run in them either
voided wrote: I have 6 pairs of nano 2.0 and 1 3.0, three are walking shoes and three are gym shoes, by far my favourite shoes. I don't like the 3.0s as much too much rubber and they for a half size larger then the 2.0. If I find more nano 2.0s I will buy them.

However I find they are both terrible running shoes, I avoid more then 1km in them and will swap to runners for wods with more running.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
Man, running shoes are getting really expensive (name brands). I was in at SportChek in Midland, and most of the running shoes were over $100.
They're all made in China, so there must be a lot of profit, because the workers over there are working for peanuts.
Anyway, I got a pair of K-Swiss running shoes. It had a price of $119.99 on it, but was on for $49.99 and I got 10% more off it as well.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Banned
Nov 8, 2006
352 posts
73 upvotes
think the sale may have started already looks to be a lot of shoes 40%off. unfortunately not the ones I wanted.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
mazdaspeed wrote: think the sale may have started already looks to be a lot of shoes 40%off. unfortunately not the ones I wanted.
Uhhh, no. :facepalm:
Banned
Nov 8, 2006
352 posts
73 upvotes
Hope it didn't. Went to order from Adidas sale and sure enough shoes I wanted were also excluded from sale. Expecting same from reebok.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
I added stuff to my cart so i can check out quickly after midnight, haha
Be Happy
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
Does anyone know if joining the "Reebok One" program will give you free Express shipping, like joining the Adidas "Backstage" program would?
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
Still not live. When is this sale happening? 2045?
Oct 18, 2008
24 posts
1 upvote
Tilsonburg
People need to get over the Reebok deal error last year, I am so tired of reading about the time that someone got a dozen pair of shoes !

GET OVER IT ALREADY! Donate the shoes to charity, so someone can actually use them !

BinaryJay wrote: I wore a pair of ugly zigmaze I got during one of last years reebok.ca price error fiascos to the zoo and walked in them for about 4 hours and my feet only started to get a little uncomfortable near the end - and that was the first time I wore them outside so they aren't broken in at all. Given that, I think I can recommend them. They are designated as "walking shoes" on the box.

Anybody else still have a closet of like a dozen pairs of new reeboks from last year??? :P
Jun 17, 2010
88 posts
9 upvotes
Sale doesn't seem to be working. Prices show as 40% off but when adding to cart, goes back to regular price.
Jun 17, 2010
88 posts
9 upvotes
lmcjmat wrote: Sale doesn't seem to be working. Prices show as 40% off but when adding to cart, goes back to regular price.
Nevermind, it worked. Just ordered a pair of shoes.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
Sweet. Just ordered 2 pairs of shoes & compression pants!
Be Happy