Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reebok.ca

[Reebok.ca] 3 days only - Extra 40% off sitewide (including Outlet) at Reebok.ca using code FLASH

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2019 6:27 pm
Oct 18, 2011
440 posts
672 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[Reebok.ca] 3 days only - Extra 40% off sitewide (including Outlet) at Reebok.ca using code FLASH

Deal Link:
Savings:
40%
Expiry:
September 26, 2019
Retailer:
Reebok.ca
Randomly checking Reebok.ca for a sale and found this. Use code FLASH - Might be a good time to replenish your kids shoes after 3 weeks of school ;)
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
floatride energy is $51 after discount... dun need shoes, also my size is sold out, thank gawd
Signature removed due to rule violation
Oct 13, 2006
310 posts
123 upvotes
Markham, ON
Thanks OP bought shoes for my kids!
rohicoffee.ca
Sep 25, 2007
363 posts
221 upvotes
"Sitewide", but excludes nano's and legacy lifters. Right.
Sep 22, 2019
30 posts
29 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
Thanks OP, second time for this xx% off Reebok deal! Grabbed one of those thermowarm control hoodies for $39 (reg $130) among other things.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2992 posts
1952 upvotes
More stuff on the way, thanks OP
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1915 posts
4828 upvotes
Roushrsh wrote: "Sitewide", but excludes nano's and legacy lifters. Right.
How dare they say sitewide when it says in the middle of the product page, "Some exclusions applied. Offer valid until September 25, 2019. Price matching not applicable on previous orders. While supplies last", especially when a classification of sitewide means 100% of all product is on sale and not that the sale applies to every category of products. How dare they misdirect you like that when only 95% of their products are 40% off.

That was sarcasm, for your clarity.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1755 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
applie the code to outlet items, the discounted price will change back to the regular price
Are you sure the code applys to outlet as well?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1755 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
jackfollow wrote: applie the code to outlet items, the discounted price will change back to the regular price
Are you sure the code applys to outlet as well?
sorry, don't bother
40% off is applied to the discount price, but it only shows one discount
Sep 25, 2007
363 posts
221 upvotes
UWOD2020 wrote: How dare they say sitewide when it says in the middle of the product page, "Some exclusions applied. Offer valid until September 25, 2019. Price matching not applicable on previous orders. While supplies last", especially when a classification of sitewide means 100% of all product is on sale and not that the sale applies to every category of products. How dare they misdirect you like that when only 95% of their products are 40% off.

That was sarcasm, for your clarity.
Who pooped in your cereal? Are we looking at the same page? Which product page? Like the main page reebok.ca/en where it's plastered in large?

On the main page there is no star or exclusion shown.
All it says in big bold letters is
"FALL FLASH SALE 50% OFF"
Under that
'3 Days Only! Use code: FLASH'
'SHOP EXTRA 40% OFF OUTLET'
'SHOP 40% OFF SITEWIDE'

No * or number for exclusions anywhere, or to redirect to details, or anything on exclusions. That is literally false advertising.
'Sitewide' literally isn't sitewide with exclusions, especially so when they don't put anything on the main advertisement mentioning details about the exclusions.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1915 posts
4828 upvotes
Roushrsh wrote: Who pooped in your cereal? Are we looking at the same page? Which product page? Like the main page reebok.ca/en where it's plastered in large?

On the main page there is no star or exclusion shown.
All it says in big bold letters is
"FALL FLASH SALE 50% OFF"
Under that
'3 Days Only! Use code: FLASH'
'SHOP EXTRA 40% OFF OUTLET'
'SHOP 40% OFF SITEWIDE'

No * or number for exclusions anywhere, or to redirect to details, or anything on exclusions. That is literally false advertising.
'Sitewide' literally isn't sitewide with exclusions, especially so when they don't put anything on the main advertisement mentioning details about the exclusions.
You're confused. For example, when I go to Rakuten and it says home depot 1% cash back, it doesn't advertise with exclusions anywhere on that screen. Only when you click in does it say "Special Conditions, Cash back is not available on gift cards, gift wrapping, home and installation services." Similarly, when I go thebay.com it prompts me to sign up and "BE THE FIRST TO KNOW & GET $10 OFF YOUR $50+ ONLINE PURCHASE". No exclusions mentioned, but guess what, when the coupon arrives there are exclusions, FALSE ADVERTISING!

Sitewide means you can find the flash sale all across the website, it does NOT MEAN it applies to 100% of every product. Sure, I agree it is better to say sitewide with exclusions, but it isn't technically wrong. Even then, the majority of the products ARE 40% off, and the moment you click into either "'SHOP EXTRA 40% OFF OUTLET' or SHOP 40% OFF SITEWIDE'" you will instantly be greeted with the exclusions statement, not even in fine print!

The person who immediately comes to complain about the 1 page not linking exclusions is asking me who pooped in my cereal? What level of entitlement are we displaying here. How dare the website not do everything in their damn effort to warn us about the 10 things that aren't 40% off! Right.
Sep 25, 2007
363 posts
221 upvotes
UWOD2020 wrote: You're confused. For example, when I go to Rakuten and it says home depot 1% cash back, it doesn't advertise with exclusions anywhere on that screen. Only when you click in does it say "Special Conditions, Cash back is not available on gift cards, gift wrapping, home and installation services." Similarly, when I go thebay.com it prompts me to sign up and "BE THE FIRST TO KNOW & GET $10 OFF YOUR $50+ ONLINE PURCHASE". No exclusions mentioned, but guess what, when the coupon arrives there are exclusions, FALSE ADVERTISING!

Sitewide means you can find the flash sale all across the website, it does NOT MEAN it applies to 100% of every product. Sure, I agree it is better to say sitewide with exclusions, but it isn't technically wrong. Even then, the majority of the products ARE 40% off, and the moment you click into either "'SHOP EXTRA 40% OFF OUTLET' or SHOP 40% OFF SITEWIDE'" you will instantly be greeted with the exclusions statement, not even in fine print!

The person who immediately comes to complain about the 1 page not linking exclusions is asking me who pooped in my cereal? What level of entitlement are we displaying here. How dare the website not do everything in their damn effort to warn us about the 10 things that aren't 40% off! Right.
Well firstly you're making things up without backing them up.
On the rakuten homedepot page where it says 1 % off it literally says
"Special conditions
Special Conditions
Cash back is not available on gift cards, gift wrapping, home and installation services.
"
So that's bs.

I'm not sure about the bay, but I'm pretty sure they do actually send you 10$ off for orders of 50$. The exception being in the text, order being over 50$, and whatever else comes with the email. If nothing comes with the email, then yes that's false as well.

Wait, say that again, slowly 'Sitewide means you can find the flash sale all across the website. ' . The word would literally not mean anything if it wasn't on the entire website everything. That's like saying 'on the website, somewhere'. I'm fine with them using it if they actually show the exclusion on the main page, or like any sane advertisement, having a small star or number letting you know something applies which you have to find out.

Finally, the last thing you pulled out,

' the moment you click into either "'SHOP EXTRA 40% OFF OUTLET' or SHOP 40% OFF SITEWIDE'" you will instantly be greeted with the exclusions statement, not even in fine print!'

Oh really? I guess you've done it, you're not making stuff up, you wouldn't do that.
Well let me try that. It's not on the main page, guess I better click on shop 40% off sitewide.
Oh look, items came up to buy, no exclusions mentioned, looks like it's already filtered for the sale. Ah well, I guess if I click on a product it'll specify that some other products aren't included?
I'll click on the first item.
Oh wow nothing there either. Shit, guess your browser is better than mine. No greeting as you've stated.

Yea, you need to stop making assumptions to fit your narrative, and attacking people who point things out.
All I literally said was
"Sitewide", but excludes nano's and legacy lifters. Right."
Two people even liked it as they were as dissapointed as me, and I probably saved them time clicking on site wide. Wasn't as much of a complaint as it was a PSA.
Now you're losing your crap over this, now that is a pointless complaint, my god, and you call me entitled, wow.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)