Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reebok

Reebok CrossFit Nano 4.0 - $58

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2015 12:22 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6453 posts
923 upvotes

[Reebok] Reebok CrossFit Nano 4.0 - $58

There is a sale on at Reebok where everything on sale is an extra 25% off. Discount shows when item is added in cart. Don't forget 3% Ebate cashback.

Free shipping and free return. I thought it is a good deal. However, I see only limited size.
14 replies
Jun 7, 2014
437 posts
267 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Only sizes 7-9 (depending on colour) remaining.
Signature Policy: Do not spam or advertise
Sep 9, 2009
297 posts
122 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP! Got it for $61.42 after tax plus 3% ebates cash back. I was considering getting these when they were $78 but with the extra 25% discount, that's a really good deal for these new gym shoes.
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
nomnomdeals wrote: Cold. I bought some at $40 in January.
Oh yeah!!! Well, I shoplifted mine. So technically I got mine for $40 less than you!!!! Beat that!!!
Jun 8, 2015
281 posts
49 upvotes
funkland
Are these actually good for squats and deadlifts? I had tried them on and they seemed more like running shoes to me.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1310 posts
718 upvotes
Montreal QC
DrunkenStupor wrote: Oh yeah!!! Well, I shoplifted mine. So technically I got mine for $40 less than you!!!! Beat that!!!
Right?

One of the worst things on RFD are people who think we can go back in a time machine to reclaim sales that may never occur again and they have the audacity to flame the OP's who take time out of their day to contribute to the community and list deals for the best prices presently availble.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1195 posts
438 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you sure that wasn't the 2.0 or 3.0...January seems way to early for the 4.0 to be that discounted.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1195 posts
438 upvotes
Vancouver
meowman9000 wrote: Are these actually good for squats and deadlifts? I had tried them on and they seemed more like running shoes to me.
Well...the ideal squat shoe is entirely different from the best deadlift shoe.

For squats the best shoe would be a weighlifting shoe with a high heel. For deadlifts the best shoe would be one that's as flat as possible.

The Nanos are designed for crossfit. So they are descent at squats, deadlifts, running, etc... but not especially great at any of them.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6453 posts
923 upvotes
I bought the shoe for the sole purpose of doing Insanity Max30. Do you think this shoe is ideal for weekend shoe to go shopping and stuff like that?
I searched before posting this deal but couldn't find anything back in Jan for Nano 4.0. Why did you post the deal and share back then?
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19126 posts
9047 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
blankall wrote: Well...the ideal squat shoe is entirely different from the best deadlift shoe.

For squats the best shoe would be a weighlifting shoe with a high heel. For deadlifts the best shoe would be one that's as flat as possible.

The Nanos are designed for crossfit. So they are descent at squats, deadlifts, running, etc... but not especially great at any of them.
Aren't you supposed to want a flat heeled shoe for squats as well? Which is why people always say "Converse or nothing" when you are serious about doing squats and deadlifts? I mean I can't see shoes impacting any other exercises aside from those two.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1195 posts
438 upvotes
Vancouver
geokilla wrote: Aren't you supposed to want a flat heeled shoe for squats as well? Which is why people always say "Converse or nothing" when you are serious about doing squats and deadlifts? I mean I can't see shoes impacting any other exercises aside from those two.
Flat shoes give deadlifts a clear advantage, because you don't have to lift the bar as high. You are lifting off the ground, so the higher off the ground your shoe is the higher you need to lift the bar to stand up straight.

The squat is a pretty variable lift. You can alter it significantly by changing things like stance, bar position, and how upright your body is. So there's no real universal right shoe. However, for most people, especially those that aren't at the competitive level, the olympic shoe will give you some advantages. Firstly, it's more stable, so you can really press your feet into the ground. Also, the increased heal, makes you more upright and helps people who tend to go onto their toes really press down.

If you do a google image search for "squat record", you'll see most lifters using olympic shoes. However, some will be using powerlifting shoes, chucks, or even be barefoot.

As for other exercises impacted, the biggest impact is on olympic lifts and overhead squats. There's a pretty huge performance and safety advantage there. Personally, I find they also help with overhead presses and even a bench press. Now that I've managed to figure out how big of an impact digging your feet into the ground and creating tension in your torso can help a bench press, the olympic shoes are actually a lot better for this bench press. The solid sole on the olympic shoe acts like a fixture to hold your foot into.
Jun 7, 2014
437 posts
267 upvotes
Brampton, ON
DrunkenStupor wrote: Oh yeah!!! Well, I shoplifted mine. So technically I got mine for $40 less than you!!!! Beat that!!!
I saw some guy leaving the store with them, so I mugged him and took his shoes and wallet. Technically I got paid to get them!!!! Beat that!!!
Signature Policy: Do not spam or advertise
Feb 20, 2007
159 posts
30 upvotes
Never can get a size 11 when its posted.. hahah.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)