Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Reebok Outlet Sale - Online, Upto 70% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2018 5:11 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
4212 posts
384 upvotes
Canada
If anyone has a spare code, I could use it. PM would be best.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Smartchen wrote: Awesome deal! Especially when stacking the code
Thanks for the post and for who sharing the codes!
Are you able to stack the code with the 15$ sale items? If so, when was that?
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2005
1014 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone has a spare coupon I could definitely use one. PM me.

Cheers!
Mar 15, 2011
197 posts
20 upvotes
Calgary
I'll take a spare code if anyone has one, thanks!
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1328 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like my suspicious were correct. I believe that the coupon system downtime was due to my distribution of the MPP codes.
I received an email from Reebok this morning. I'm sorry, but I won't be able to provide any more codes from now on.
Oct 16, 2010
608 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
Injust wrote: Seems like my suspicious were correct. I believe that the coupon system downtime was due to my distribution of the MPP codes.
I received an email from Reebok this morning. I'm sorry, but I won't be able to provide any more codes from now on.
Did they hire you for driving up their sales? Winking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Injust wrote: Seems like my suspicious were correct. I believe that the coupon system downtime was due to my distribution of the MPP codes.
The system would not accept those codes for sale items, only regular price items... I have posted couple of times here, and yet people are not understanding what I am saying.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Dec 7, 2013
906 posts
890 upvotes
Quebec
So they made it so that the Student code no longer works on outlet items? That's a bummer
Oct 16, 2010
608 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
PriceHunter wrote: The system would not accept those codes for sale items, only regular price items... I have posted couple of times here, and yet people are not understanding what I am saying.
It does not accept those codes "Anymore", it did until yesterday or 2 days ago.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
AMaZiNG_DeaLz wrote: It does not accept those codes "Anymore", it did until yesterday or 2 days ago.
I totally understand that, and if you go back 2 days ago to my post, you will see that I stated that live chat said those codes won't work on sale items, but I see posts after that asking for codes not even reading what I have posted.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
PriceHunter wrote: Are you able to stack the code with the 15$ sale items? If so, when was that?
Yes, applied to sales
worked for me yesterday

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)