Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reebok

Reebok HOT Door Crasher & 40% off Regular and Outlet Price

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2017 10:45 am
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
If you're browsing from a desktop computer the discount will be shown on the right side order summery in red. If you're browsing on the mobile version the full discount will be shown under the product.
SirVicksalot wrote: I'm not sure how you are getting $6 shorts - I added them to my cart by going into the outlet but still shows $10 - ?
[solicitation removed]
Sep 14, 2015
334 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
all the mens shoes OOS>
original account: pureenergon

😕
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
BUMP!

Update: Reebok just sent out a new email announcing they updated their stock. I see new shoes for $24 in all sizes.
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
1029 posts
502 upvotes
Vancouver
I ordered 5 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of shorts, and a crew neck sweater. $208 taxes in. Not bad at all

Got some Xmas shopping done
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! Needed some shorts but were all gone by the time I got to a PC this morning. Managed to grab some just now, not the cheapest ones but still able to get a few pairs for about $10 each before tax with Perkopolis discount. 8% ebates is a bonus!

BTW I didn't spend $50 and still got free shipping.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Reebok free express shipping is awesome. This is my 4th time ordering from them and all have arrived in 1-2 business days. I had ordered a $1000 jacket from Canada Goose and they can't even offer a free express shipping. It takes them 8 business days. I feel this is like a big joke.
bigmancanada wrote: same here.
hope they come on time.
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
Just got shipping confirmation for the for my pairs shoes but none for the shorts.
no cancellation for them either so fingers crossed...anyone else have their shorts shipped yet??
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
anyone know if the PERKOPOLIS mpp codes stacks on top of this, 15% off sale prices
im not a reebook fan...too bad this wasnt the price for nike,UA or puma
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Dec 16, 2016
36 posts
19 upvotes
Fightguard wrote: Just got shipping confirmation for the for my pairs shoes but none for the shorts.
no cancellation for them either so fingers crossed...anyone else have their shorts shipped yet??
My order of 2 pairs of the $6 shorts shipped this afternoon.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
I usually take advantage of the Reebok clearance and outlet deals but I'll have to pass on this one. I still have 2 pairs of shoes like new from previous sale. I wear the 1 pair daily and receive many compliments for their bright neon yellow/green color.
Nov 11, 2006
586 posts
108 upvotes
How did you get additional 40% on these shoes Men's Reebok CrossFit Nano 7 ? I only get 99$ so far...
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1197 posts
257 upvotes
End of nowhere
Gmax wrote: How did you get additional 40% on these shoes Men's Reebok CrossFit Nano 7 ? I only get 99$ so far...
Add to cart then you should see the discount.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19151 posts
9079 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dragonc wrote: Add to cart then you should see the discount.
I added a pair of Reebok CrossFit Nano 7 via the outlet page and didn't see an additional 40% off. Still seeing $100 on the checkout page.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
There seems to be a problem with their website. I guess you have to email Reebok and notify them because this is the 2nd time in a long time I've seen this glitch. No wonder why these Nano 7 aren't going fast at these deals.
geokilla wrote: I added a pair of Reebok CrossFit Nano 7 via the outlet page and didn't see an additional 40% off. Still seeing $100 on the checkout page.
[solicitation removed]
Jan 2, 2014
929 posts
679 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: There seems to be a problem with their website. I guess you have to email Reebok and notify them because this is the 2nd time in a long time I've seen this glitch. No wonder why these Nano 7 aren't going fast at these deals.
They had issues when it was @ 50% off for a few things (I wanted a compression shirt at $15 ha) so I emailed them and they fixed it but never emailed me back saying they did
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I would suggest to buy the shoes anyway and then send an email to get them to credit after. This is the last day for the promo and it's a Sunday so I don't think anyone is going to acknowledge the issue. If they won't honor the Black Friday promo then you can always return it at no cost. Reebok customer service has been great for me so I'm pretty they will honor the promo.
geokilla wrote: I added a pair of Reebok CrossFit Nano 7 via the outlet page and didn't see an additional 40% off. Still seeing $100 on the checkout page.
the11thdoctor wrote: They had issues when it was @ 50% off for a few things (I wanted a compression shirt at $15 ha) so I emailed them and they fixed it but never emailed me back saying they did
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1197 posts
257 upvotes
End of nowhere
NixxonExxo wrote: I would suggest to buy the shoes anyway and then send an email to get them to credit after. This is the last day for the promo and it's a Sunday so I don't think anyone is going to acknowledge the issue. If they won't honor the Black Friday promo then you can always return it at no cost. Reebok customer service has been great for me so I'm pretty they will honor the promo.
What's email address? I had an order about a week ago still not shipped, called the 1-855 number and the agent seems have no clue about what's going on with the warehouse.
Sep 24, 2004
380 posts
106 upvotes
East York
My order came in at 12:45pm today. 1 pair of shoes and shorts. I order back on Friday at 11:00am. UPS did not even ring doorbell just left the box on the front porch. Thanks OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)