• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2017 10:36 am
[OP]
Apr 20, 2009
9 posts
41 upvotes
Markham

[Reebok] Reebok Winter Sale Save Additional 40% off outlet

I was browsing this morning and noticed that Reebok had a Winter Sale going on with additional 40% off outlet items.

Happy shopping!
33 replies
Jun 24, 2007
93 posts
21 upvotes
Thorold
I got prompted to use code F1EB0R to save an additional 10% off, not sure if it's single use or not, but maybe it will be useful to someone.
Jan 13, 2017
12 posts
Beach wrote:
Feb 6th, 2017 11:23 am
I got prompted to use code F1EB0R to save an additional 10% off, not sure if it's single use or not, but maybe it will be useful to someone.
extra 10% off worked for me. thanks!
Jul 15, 2008
28 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa
Bought a couple of running shorts, thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2269 posts
1246 upvotes
montreal
Beach wrote:
Feb 6th, 2017 11:23 am
Worked for me too! Thanks.
Thanks OP, got a Men's Downlike Jacket + a pair of Kid's Twistform Blaze 2.0 Fade shoes for my 6yo.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
9959 posts
2611 upvotes
I stocked up on workout gear at Christmas - great deals though!
Jul 27, 2016
244 posts
189 upvotes
Had to put a screeching halt on my order.
I saw some shoes at 25% off and the 40% made them even sweeter. Even added the promo code from above. Two pairs for $53 shipped.

But then just before I hit the checkout payment button I read over the deal and saw it said "Kids" shoes.
The OP link takes you to the "Mens" section so I don't know why they have kids shoes there. When I picked size 12.5 it never occurred to me it was kids but when I looked again the sizes go as high as 2.

Back to the first page to see if they have any smokin hot deals on ADULT shoes.
Yes, I realize it's my fault but I wanted to give a heads up in case anyone else went down the path I did...

EDIT: Confirmed there are NO adult mens shoes in this deal as of today.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2269 posts
1246 upvotes
montreal
PierreS299131 wrote:
Feb 7th, 2017 10:16 am
Had to put a screeching halt on my order.
I saw some shoes at 25% off and the 40% made them even sweeter. Even added the promo code from above. Two pairs for $53 shipped.

But then just before I hit the checkout payment button I read over the deal and saw it said "Kids" shoes.
The OP link takes you to the "Mens" section so I don't know why they have kids shoes there. When I picked size 12.5 it never occurred to me it was kids but when I looked again the sizes go as high as 2.

Back to the first page to see if they have any smokin hot deals on ADULT shoes.
Yes, I realize it's my fault but I wanted to give a heads up in case anyone else went down the path I did...

EDIT: Confirmed there are NO adult mens shoes in this deal as of today.
There are some men's shoes...

Kids shoes example:
Kid's Twistform Blaze 2.0 Fade

Men's shoes example:
Men's InstaPump Fury OG VP

???
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
3689 posts
18281 upvotes
Montreal
There were slim pickings yesterday - today there is even less. Hoping that new stock will be added in the days to follow...
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1322 posts
758 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks.
Is the 15% off offer for new sign up stackable?
Jul 27, 2016
244 posts
189 upvotes
superbigjay wrote:
Feb 7th, 2017 10:32 am
There are some men's shoes...

Kids shoes example:
Kid's Twistform Blaze 2.0 Fade

Men's shoes example:
Men's InstaPump Fury OG VP

???
I had used the deal link from the OP then filtered to Shoes which left zero results.
But when I follow the link for Men's InstaPump Fury OG VP it does show the additional savings. Too bad the largest size currently is 10.

I then tried the OP link and left the filters alone. Sorted by price and then just looked for photos of shoes. There are many deals here.
Thanks!

EDIT: Anyone know of a way to also get Free Shipping?
Jul 27, 2016
244 posts
189 upvotes
lorreilme wrote:
Feb 7th, 2017 11:33 am
Thanks.
Is the 15% off offer for new sign up stackable?
Looks like the answer is NO.
I had a pair of shoes with regular price $100 in my cart and got the sale price plus the 40% discount mentioned by the OP = $44.97
When I tried to apply the New Sign Up code they sent me (yes, it's my first ever attempt at purchase with Reebok) it wiped out the other discounts. New price = $85.

Not stackable AFIK