sniper_myth - refund received
buddy - refund received
datako - refund received
princems - refund received
adosal - refund received
sonoromanistacs - refund received

-----

Story

We sent payment via EMT, and received faulty tracking numbers. All the packages are stuck in the undeliverable mail office since the destination address were incorrect.

Kakarot said he was going to do an investigation to refund us, but our receipts all have incorrect weights or states that no coverage purchased. He hasn't replied to PMs or emails despite being active on RFD, hence it's clear that his intention was to scam us.

-----

Update - May 20, 2016

At this point in time, refunds have been sent back to several members. It can take up to one to two weeks before all members get reimbursed due to EMT limits set by the banks.

-----

Update - May 24, 2016

Few members remain unfunded.

-----

Update - May 26, 2016

Everyone has been refunded.
167 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16792 posts
12574 upvotes
Markham
Wow,he has such great feedback
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
1130 posts
424 upvotes
Oakville
Hello,

I have not received my phone for 3 weeks, although tracking # is correct. It got lost by Can. Post and is being returned to sender.

I would believe that he would not want to do this and tick off all of us.

I can't PM him his box is full.

I agree that he should refund the money as it is his responsibility to deliver.

I have been fair with him and have not publicly and have not grilled him on this forum

I hope that he does what he says otherwise count me in on this.
Jul 12, 2007
153 posts
11 upvotes
I'm also a 'victim'. Lets see if he replies here.

Purchased a S7 Edge. Good for 3 weeks then it got blacklisted. Sent me a Nexus 6P and promised to refund 500 bucks as well. Got the 6P, the factory reset protection was turned on and couldn't authenticate. Went through a crapload of PMs to try to get it to work. No luck. Kept delaying payment.

I had access to his gmail for a week though. He kept saying he's just the middle man and his guy screwed up. Thought it was a legit mishap since he was willing to let me into his gmail for so long.

It's quite dumb for him to pull this off here after so many years on the forum. I'm sure there's enough info between all the dealings he has done over the years. At least i know his wife's name? lol how hard is it to find a husband and wife with the following names, who lived in Winnipeg?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
1906 posts
1000 upvotes
KonfeciousQ wrote: I'm also a 'victim'. Lets see if he replies here.

Purchased a S7 Edge. Good for 3 weeks then it got blacklisted. Sent me a Nexus 6P and promised to refund 500 bucks as well. Got the 6P, the factory reset protection was turned on and couldn't authenticate. Went through a crapload of PMs to try to get it to work. No luck. Kept delaying payment.

I had access to his gmail for a week though. He kept saying he's just the middle man and his guy screwed up. Thought it was a legit mishap since he was willing to let me into his gmail for so long.

It's quite dumb for him to pull this off here after so many years on the forum. I'm sure there's enough info between all the dealings he has done over the years. At least i know his wife's name? lol how hard is it to find a husband and wife with the following names, who lived in Winnipeg?
Yeah, considering his wife has a government job and he has two kids.. all of which their faces are public information on the internet.

Do the right thing Kakarot. I trusted you until I found out there are several more that you scammed.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard
Apr 4, 2010
193 posts
2 upvotes
Brampton
I'm another victim, out $750 for a S7 edge.

He replied to my emails all up until this past Friday where he said Monday he would get all the services "setup" at his house after which he would help us.

Just like these guys above, my package is stuck in Nova Scotia. After all these years, after all those ratings and even after so many emails exchanged between me and him he still chose to do this...to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement.
May 17, 2009
405 posts
53 upvotes
Yup got scammed for $450 for a nexus 6p. Same story as others. Package never arrived. Now its stuck somewhere in NS. I don't even think he sent an actual phone in the first place. Probably some empty package with phoney address just so he can buy time to scam more people.
Dec 31, 2008
800 posts
174 upvotes
Scarborough
Bernie, you can add me to this "list" as well, paid him without hesitation for a iPad Air 2 $380. Package is stuck at Mississauga only showing "processed" since mid last month, didn't think of much since he had 100% feedbacks on RFD until I saw this post. I thought his name is Bob Anderson with his email b.anderson.kijiji@gmail.com.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
1906 posts
1000 upvotes
pchan0 wrote: Bernie, you can add me to this "list" as well, paid him without hesitation for a iPad Air 2 $380. Package is stuck at Mississauga only showing "processed" since mid last month, didn't think of much since he had 100% feedbacks on RFD until I saw this post. I thought his name is Bob Anderson with his email b.anderson.kijiji@gmail.com.
Fake email he uses on other websites.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
I got scammed as well, basically everyone's package will be identified as undeliverable and it will be sent back to sender. Scammed out of 750 for an 's7 edge'.
Jul 10, 2003
457 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Goodness, same story here.

EMT transferred $2000 for MacBook. RFD reviews were excellent. Item was sent but supposedly "Canada post issue". Return address on the sent item doesn't even check out (postal code and address mismatch). Item supposedly sent from Winnipeg but return address in Nova Scotia.

RFD mailbox conveniently "full". As of this morning, his email b.anderson.kijiji@gmail.com is no longer valid.

Kakarot, please speak up here for yourself here.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2004
1290 posts
295 upvotes
I hope it works out for you guys. All I see from Kakarot are a buncha * cell phones and mobile game accounts.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Should just take it up with RCMP and not waste time. Don't think this guy will do the right thing.
I think this has to be the biggest scam on RFD.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
1620 posts
451 upvotes
He just sends empty box and redirects it to false address. Canadapost can not return the package to the original sender, as it is another false address.

He thinks that he can get away with the scam. Big mistake from his end. He could be facing jail time. Risking family and personal life for a few thousand dollars, not worth it.
Mar 7, 2015
84 posts
2 upvotes
Markham, ON
those were the exact same photos he sent me about the macbook

the parcel arrived at my local distribution centre, and was automatically returned to sender without attempting delivery. Was returned to the fake NS address. He claims he will provide a refund when he gets the laptop back but has gone out of touch following Apr 28 - 2016. The EMT email address has also been deleted.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)