Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

--

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2017 1:39 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sgtplunder wrote: I hope no one tries. It would be a pretty unneeded move in my opinion. They made a mistake, we tried to capitalize on it. They caught it and refunded immediately. No harm, no foul.

I doubt it is that large of a company that it could have not been hurt by eating the costs of all those iPhones.
People on RFD are insane sometimes. I don't mind honest mistakes and they fixed it very quickly. Kudos to them imo.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
zx86496790 wrote: unforeseen circumstances? Face With Tears Of Joy
Yes...a pricing error. It happens. They addressed it quickly and efficiently, so no harm no foul. Sears and Lenovo (and plenty of other retailers) should take note!
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
jakemtl wrote: Anyone in QC going to push for this? Consumer protection laws on our side but challenging to execute upon.
If there is a way to force them to fulfill the deal in QC, this will most likely wipe them out of business, imagine lost approx. 300-400 per phone sold.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Quebec law most likely protect a single item purchase.

Ju Leon...
Aug 17, 2015
387 posts
618 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Has anyone received their refund from paypal yet? Mine is still pending.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
tbonegreen wrote: Has anyone received their refund from paypal yet? Mine is still pending.
My paypal payment was made at 21:38 MST on the 19th and refunded at 00:32 on the 20th, so within 3 hours.
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
Mine was received the same day they cancelled my order
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
tbonegreen wrote: Has anyone received their refund from paypal yet? Mine is still pending.
Ugh I was just working on this today. Called Paypal and argued with them in regards to time frame in returning my money. They claimed a bunch of bullshit and that they haven't received the money from my bank?????? Called the bank and the transaction was an EFT not a email transfer as Paypal claims. then paypal went on to oh and uhm and say it takes 7-10 days because were in canada. typical company, easy to take our money but never ask for money back.

I guess I am not the only one waiting.
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
It seems situation is a little different here, my paypal account is linked with one of my credit card, i removed my bank account in PayPal years ago,

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)