None
[OP]
Jan 27, 2011
99 posts
22 upvotes
Frankford

Regal G & G: "Like" my FB page - giveaway @ 500

Ladies, gentlemen, friends, and co-couponers,

I have been selling Regal gifts quietly for years now. Nothing on a large scale. I have built up a reputation in my area, and someone who deals with her customers fairly and quickly, especially when a problem needs to be dealt with, or a customer wishes to make a no-hassle, no-question return.

I have decided to expand my business to all my friends, regardless of their location around the globe.

I would appreciate your "LIKE" of my new facebook page. As a start to how this page will continue, I am offering this contest. Once my page reaches 500 + likes, I will draw a name, and that person/family will receive a gift via UPS from Regal that equals $50 at the end of the contest period. This contest will close AUGUST 31, 2011. Open to all Canadian Residents. This is a free contest.

I am hoping that I can count on your help to increase the traffic to my business FB page. If you have shopped with Regal in the past, or have never shopped from their catalog, this will give you an opportunity to see the quality of products that they sell with no pressure to buy UNLESS you see something that you want, need, or would like to try. If you do see something that you would like to purchase, feel free to send me a message on Facebook, I monitor the site daily. Shipping costs are extremely reasonable, and orders are submitted weekly on Friday.

I can't WAIT too give each and everyone of you the opportunity to win a very nice package that I will enjoy providing to you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Your-Rega ... 15?sk=wall
22 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
45808 posts
706 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck RFD!
[OP]
Jan 27, 2011
99 posts
22 upvotes
Frankford
TannieS wrote:
Jul 12th, 2011 12:02 pm
Thanks! Good luck RFD!

Thanks Tannie, I appreciate the support. Good luck in the draw!
[OP]
Jan 27, 2011
99 posts
22 upvotes
Frankford
Thanks to everyone, the page has been "liked" 58 times as of this morning. Please get the word out for me!
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378558 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
[OP]
Jan 27, 2011
99 posts
22 upvotes
Frankford
It's amazing how many people from this site has helped this page grow. (yes, I review the stats! lol)

Just a quick update to everyone. DRUMROLLLLLL.........PLEASE

84 LIKES THIS MORNING!

We are well on the way to getting the 500 likes needed for the contest! Thank you for everyone that has liked the page to date. Please inform all of your friends and family so that the page grows and grows!
Banned
Nov 27, 2009
698 posts
205 upvotes
MID TORONTO St clai…
:)
"Any more irrelevant comments to pull out of your ass?"