Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] Register your Starbucks Card or Starbucks Card Duetto Visa & get bonuses

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2008 7:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
3908 posts
1136 upvotes

[Starbucks] Register your Starbucks Card or Starbucks Card Duetto Visa & get bonuses

I got a new Starbucks card today & there's a sticker on it "To protect your card's balance & get some neat surprises, register it at:"
http://www.starbucks.com/card

We're adding some extras to your Starbucks card. Sign up now to get these great benefits with a Starbucks card, starting in mid-April:

- Syrup & milk options for your beverage, on the house
- Brewed coffee refill at no charge
- Complimentary tall beverage with whole bean purchase

Register for the perks Exciting promotions. Exclusive offers. Surprise gifts. These are among the many added benefits you'll receive when you register your Starbucks Card or Starbucks Card Duetto™Visa
signature removed for rule violations
25 replies
Aug 22, 2007
209 posts
17 upvotes
London ON
Thanks for the post!

I wonder how many Starbucks would be participating in this program. For one thing, it'd make the vanilla latte and the regular latte the same price! I hope the one next to my school would do this, since I get soy tazo chai latte quite often =) An added bonus is that the drink would now stay below the $4 line where it's exempt from PST (I'm in Ontario).
Dec 31, 2006
307 posts
9 upvotes
Free refill? Groovy.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2002
1506 posts
38 upvotes
Mississauga
Just great, because of this post, I just ordered a starbucks card.

Drats. Anywho, it's good for me since I get a cup almost everyday. Thanks op!
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
3908 posts
1136 upvotes
I thought of a way to maximize my savings. You guys know that Safeway We Care coupons booklet, I use the $3 off $30 purchase March coupon at Safeway, buying grocery & a $15 Starbucks gift card for myself. I make sure the total of purchase is over $35 to get the discount of 7 cents/gas L at the Safeway gas bar. And then I use the $1 off gas coupon (when buy min 30L of gas). So I am buying what I need anyway and save about $6 in total. Neat hein?
May 17, 2006
408 posts
5 upvotes
Ottawa
wow thanx op

free refills.. cool!
:evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D
Aug 1, 2006
181 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
How do they know you are registered are not?

I have a starbucks card that has already been registered a while ago, does that mean I don't qualify for the freebies?

They are a little sketchy on the details on how this works
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
3908 posts
1136 upvotes
I think you can update your account to get the bonus.

On this link, the fine print states:
https://www.starbucks.com/card/register ... ercard.asp
"*If you registered your Card prior to July 3, 2002, you must update your account to protect the balance on your Card. The information that you supply will be subject to our Privacy Statement. "

icecanadian wrote:
Mar 24th, 2008 12:16 am

I have a starbucks card that has already been registered a while ago, does that mean I don't qualify for the freebies?

Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3413 posts
274 upvotes
Downtown Canada
icecanadian wrote:
Mar 24th, 2008 12:16 am

I agree, it's all very vague. I can definitely see them staring at me and my empty cup saying "Huh?!"

:cool:
Nov 26, 2003
651 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Bastich wrote:
Mar 24th, 2008 2:18 am
I agree, it's all very vague. I can definitely see them staring at me and my empty cup saying "Huh?!"

Starbucks sucks at advertising promotions in store whereby you are actually getting a benefit.
When you got a Free Cup for Earth Day there was nothing in store to tell you.
One had to grovel at the staff.
That said, the site mentions it all starts Mid-April so I'll reserve my judgment
till then!
Thanks OP for the Post!
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12044 posts
1086 upvotes
night_sky wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2008 7:55 pm
Thanks for the post!

I wonder how many Starbucks would be participating in this program. For one thing, it'd make the vanilla latte and the regular latte the same price! I hope the one next to my school would do this, since I get soy tazo chai latte quite often =) An added bonus is that the drink would now stay below the $4 line where it's exempt from PST (I'm in Ontario).
i never order the tall mocha, i will just get the regular tall brewed coffee and add in the coca powder on the counter for milk..hahah
{ Canon EOS 5D Mark III | 40mm | 50mm II | 24-105mm | 70-200mm II | 600EX-RT | 1.4x III | Sigma: 150-500mm }
{ Lowepro: S&F Technical Vest + Belt + 100AW | Inverse 200AW | Lens Case 2 + 9x13 + 11x26 | Benro C-168M8 }
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
3637 posts
106 upvotes
Edmonton
Bastich wrote:
Mar 24th, 2008 2:18 am

lol. and then they'd have to ward off the masses that are seeing you get a free refill.
× < >