• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2013 3:44 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 29, 2006
3 posts
jadoocian wrote:
Jan 8th, 2007 3:59 am
I could have sworn I saw Phil 2 on saturday night at Boston pizza.

He was with some white chic with a lip ring and a nose ring (possibly a wife) and a young boy (possibly a son?)

I could be wayy off...but anyone know if that might have been him?
possibly, he was supposedly in Toronto for the holidays and I know he has a son, dunno about the wife part though....
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2006
2071 posts
61 upvotes
Wow...the memories...

Thanks OP and all the contributors who provided the info
Jan 31, 2007
1 posts
I was on a show a whiile back when i was about 11 years old.....on another small" show" pJ Katie had called "Pet Squad."..Here is a picture of us.... im on the very left with my manchester...she is there in the middle with her bulldog...this was taken in Tottenham at a dog training school called "Tamsu" i was on the show teaching kids how to train their dogs to jump over agility dog jumps....LOL....I remember pj katie being very late, and not being as friendly as she seems on television...big surprise...haha she was wearing huge platforms...looked like sponges....i remeber when those were really huge.....Man she was very annoying in that farm show....but I loved many of the Ytv shows of that time such as "Uh Oh", samurai pizza cats, transformers..etc...".....I always thought the host of the Uh Oh show was the host of "Americas funniest home videos" they always reminded me of each other.....hahhahah gotta love Snit too!

[IMG][IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/29oskzp.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
Mar 15, 2007
43 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
CodecX81 wrote:
Jan 20th, 2006 10:24 am
PJ Gord (Gordon Woolvett)
After being a PJ, he was a host on V&A Top 10, and had several smaller roles in TV and movies, (The boyfriend in the movie "Bride of Chucky") and is more notably known for the role he currently plays, on the show "Andromeda". He is the brother of Jaimz Woolvett, who is also an actor. (and a short-lived PJ)
... he also was on the series Deepwater Black, the year prior to Andromeda.

CodecX81 wrote:
PJ Ed (Shaun Majumder)
After being a PJ, he co-hosted a YTV gameshow "Clips". After its cancellation, he worked the stand-up & Improv circuit and had a part in the show "Cedric the Entertainer Presents" on Fox, which only lasted a season. He's currently a host on "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" since 2003.
Clips is fairly old, so I'm 90% sure he was there before being a PJ.
CodecX81 wrote:
PJ Paul (Paul McGuire)
After being a PJ, he co-hosted a YTV gameshow "Clips". After its cancellation, he produced/hosted a show called eNow, which eventually evolved into eTalk Daily, broadcasting on CTV and Star!TV. He has starred small roles in movies such as "Welcome to Mooseport" and "Fever Pitch". Currently, he is the producer for the show "Sex, Toys & Chocolate", on the Life Network & a co-host of the show "Central" on CMT. His company "Cosmonaut" is also launching a clothing & Furniture line sometime late 2006.
Paul was the host of 'Clips' before he was a PJ on The Zone (Clips was played in The Zone's timeslot). His tenure as a PJ outlasted his tenure on Clips :)
CodecX81 wrote:
PJ Carlos (Carlos Bustamente)
Currently the co-host of the Zone, before that he was actually a Janitor at YTV, who Sugar noticed in the hall, mimicking a "PJ performance" with a couple other Janitors & a camera.
I don't actually believe the 'Janitor' backstory of Carlos. I think it was just a "plot" created for The Zone.
Nov 9, 2003
49 posts
(got here via NEWSaRAMA's Reboot rememberance and some subsequent wiki linkage).
Wasn't Laurie Hibberd (spelling) a PJ?
Banned
Dec 12, 2005
9328 posts
804 upvotes
Does anyone remember that chick who used to always wear a blue wig (sometimes red) on one of those gaming shows - maybe Gamerz?

I remember her being quite hot, but it just could have been the wigs. :cheesygri
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
16729 posts
1533 upvotes
Space for rent
I don't think he amounted to much after YTV although I could be wrong, I don't follow the entertainment scene. Saw him about 2 years ago at a Sobeys.

He's really short, about 5 to 5'1. I'm about 5'3 so I know he's shorter than that.

How or why this thread came up was because I was looking up Kris Reyes and Liza Fromer (co-hosts on The Morning Show on Global) and Phil's image came up. You know how it is.

I'm on a Kris Reyes kick lately.
Jul 29, 2004
541 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary
I just got owned by the 6 year thread bump.
GG me
Dec 26, 2012
615 posts
38 upvotes
LOWBANKS
I don't remember no Phil. I was in on Sugar era though and the guy on before her.
Dec 26, 2012
615 posts
38 upvotes
LOWBANKS
Supercooled wrote:
May 11th, 2013 11:44 am
I don't think he amounted to much after YTV although I could be wrong, I don't follow the entertainment scene. Saw him about 2 years ago at a Sobeys.

He's really short, about 5 to 5'1. I'm about 5'3 so I know he's shorter than that.

How or why this thread came up was because I was looking up Kris Reyes and Liza Fromer (co-hosts on The Morning Show on Global) and Phil's image came up. You know how it is.

I'm on a Kris Reyes kick lately.
I would be so unhappy with life if I was a manlet. Sup manlet?
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26999 posts
4287 upvotes
Supercooled wrote:
May 11th, 2013 11:44 am
Didn't know he was that short.

feelsgoodman.jpg
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4136 upvotes
Toronto
Blast from the past... I remember as a kid watching his video game show on YTV after hours.
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2005
4787 posts
59 upvotes
Local
I remember watching "uh oh" as a kid...I felt bad for the contestants....kids being dumped with goo on them and stuff.always tried to see the stuff that went on the background where the camera wasn't really focusing on....kinda like watching those tv shows now where they get people to jump through those obstacle courses only to embarass themselves....
Deal Addict
May 20, 2010
3296 posts
430 upvotes
Super Synagogio Worl…
He has a youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/jphilipguerrero) and turns out he's back in Canada, hosting a public access show on Rogers that's basically a "mature" version of the Zone:

I gotta admit that the dialogue segments are pretty tedious to watch, at least compared to his golden moments in YTV:

XD