We just wanted to issue a friendly reminder to all cashback users keep track of your cashback transactions. If you've made purchases via RedFlagDeals cashback, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your purchases should correspond time wise to recent cash back clicks. If not, please read the FAQ.
- Purchases (with some travel booking exceptions) should appear under "your transactions" within 30 days (if not, please use the report missing transaction link or a issue a support request -- http://www.redflagdeals.com/cashback/account/support)
- If you're filling out the support form, make sure you supply the following:
- RFD tracking ID
- RFD username (in the "what seems to be the problem field)
- order number from the merchant (also in the "what seems to be the problem field")
- Cashback for all purchases made through December 31, 2012 is being paid out in February, 2013 (assuming your balance is at least $25)
We're committed to making sure everyone gets the cashback they are entitled to.
We can also field basic questions here, but definitely contact support if you are missing transactions or have any other concerns.
Nov 8th, 2012 03:22 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 14th, 2007
Reminder for RFD Cashback Users (Nov 8)
Last edited by AndrewRFD; Nov 19th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
Sponsored Links - Join the RedFlagDeals.com community and remove this ad.