Tags:
None
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
did you pay for tracking? if not, you are pretty screwed if buyer decides to chargeback
have you seen boxing day? if you have any infos that can help us locate him, please contact us @ 1‒800‒867‒5309

(V)^,,,,^(V) woop woop woop woop woop
flashy_mcflash wrote: haha. Though seriously, what a ridiculous year for CG to be trendy. If there was one year NOT to spend $600 on a coat, it was this winter.
Banned
Nov 30, 2008
844 posts
41 upvotes
flashy-land
what do his negative feedbacks say? If its bad enough, refuse to sell the game to him.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5920 posts
51 upvotes
GT-eh
the_fm wrote: did you pay for tracking? if not, you are pretty screwed if buyer decides to chargeback
Nope, I offered the cheapest shipping
taxman007 wrote: what do his negative feedbacks say? If its bad enough, refuse to sell the game to him.
It just say 'item was not exactly described', etc..
Aug 26, 2007
390 posts
3 upvotes
What shipping option you used? CP regular parcels have tracking included. Not sure about shipping to the states though.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3830 posts
826 upvotes
Toronto
p3t3rl1 wrote: What shipping option you used? CP regular parcels have tracking included. Not sure about shipping to the states though.
CP Expedited has both tracking in canada and the US and costs the same as regular mail
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5920 posts
51 upvotes
GT-eh
taxman007 wrote: what do his negative feedbacks say? If its bad enough, refuse to sell the game to him.
Update: I refused to sell to buyer. He left me a neutral feedback, I guess that's ok.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)