• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2011 5:31 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 25, 2009
17 posts

Renewing Netfirms domain

Hi, the domain for my website is expiring in November but I thought I should renew it nice and early. However, I just found out that there was a Superbowl promotion for $2 and I'm kind of annoyed that I missed it. How often does Netfirms run these promos? I just hate feeling like I've missed out on a deal and it's not like there's any great urgency to my renewal.
4 replies
Oct 12, 2003
324 posts
3 upvotes
Kitchener
Try coupon code LOVE

$4.95

Seems to work for new domains, renewals and transfers.
[OP]
May 25, 2009
17 posts
Thanks, but "Coupon not applicable to products." Is it only for plans with hosting? Most of the promo codes out there seem to be so. I'm actually being hosted by Dave's Network from our own RFD'er, I'm only with Netfirms for the domain name thing, which I hadn't realized was such a good deal when I signed up (the privacy thing especially).
Oct 12, 2003
324 posts
3 upvotes
Kitchener
Try

PROMO495

or

CYBER495

Like the previous one these codes may only work for domain transfers and new domain purchases.

If these domains don't work and you want to renew at the cheapest price you might want to consider looking into transferring your domains to an other provider.

NameCheap.com
Code: SWITCH2NC
Price: $7.98

GoDaddy.com
No code needed
Price: $7.57
[OP]
May 25, 2009
17 posts
Nah, I already tried those, but thanks for the suggestion. Those are all the codes I've tried now, though. I think I'll stick with Netfirms anyway, there are still quite a few months between now and November, there might be a Canada Day promo or something. Even if there's not, I'm okay with paying the $13.