Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reno Depot

Another smoking hot deal (ONT): washer fluid (winter) 4 for $5

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2017 8:43 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
yorkhvac wrote: don't stock pile....i noticed if you don't use in one season ...they changed colour if fluid. i am not sure if this changes performance.
I've never seen this happen and I regularly have a stockpile that can be a season or two old. Maybe it was the way you stored it, or perhaps some neighbourhood kids were having some fun with you, lol.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
We don't got this store in Toronto.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3830 posts
826 upvotes
Toronto
shayne85 wrote: What does purple colour mean? That's the colour in my car.
That's the stuff Petro Canada sells (I think) which claims both detergents and de-icer.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1858 posts
1188 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
ar2020 wrote: We don't got this store in Toronto.
Store's in Aurora
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
ar2020 wrote: We don't got this store in Toronto.
diav wrote: Store's in Aurora
Aurora is in York Region, about 1/2 an hour from Toronto.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2011
1021 posts
986 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: It's just a dye, shouldn't affect anything. Alcohol may evaporate out of the bottle but then you'd notice a decrease in volume...

4 bottles of this would last me probably 6-8 years, and I've had bottles sitting around for up to that long before, without any problems. It's just alcohol and water and a few other minor chemicals. Nothing special, nor is there anything to "go bad" really. I guess some of the surfactants added to some fluids may decrease in efficacy over time but still don't think it's any big deal.
4 pack will last me hardly two month in winter....
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
4 for $5 is regular price? Even lower than Costco....
Hopefully it's in stock all locations
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
GT!! wrote: I've never seen this happen and I regularly have a stockpile that can be a season or two old. Maybe it was the way you stored it, or perhaps some neighbourhood kids were having some fun with you, lol.
Does this stuff expire?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2780 posts
4017 upvotes
Toronto
ratatapa wrote: Warm these goes often for 99c
haven't seen it at a buck for a while........... at $1.25 each that's pretty good ............. my parent's x5 takes 2 jugs when empty and it goes thru it quick because everytime you spray the windshield, it sprays the headlight a few times too...
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Decent deal. Thanks OP. Still doesn't beat the Rain X Black Friday deal at Walmart back in 2013/2014. I still have some left over haha. Going to pick up this one.
Blanka
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
yorkhvac wrote: 4 pack will last me hardly two month in winter....
It's not a beverage, you know that right? I mean even the stuff that's ethanol-based, most of it is denatured to prevent you from drinking it, lol.

I really do think people using this stuff like man with no arms must have a straw in their car though, connected to the washer pump :confused:
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3234 posts
1383 upvotes
Quebec
sonyminidiscman wrote: haven't seen it at a buck for a while........... at $1.25 each that's pretty good ............. my parent's x5 takes 2 jugs when empty and it goes thru it quick because everytime you spray the windshield, it sprays the headlight a few times too...
Maybe it differs in Ontario but in QC Super C, Provigo has them often at 99c, we got like 30 of em lol
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2011
1021 posts
986 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: It's not a beverage, you know that right? I mean even the stuff that's ethanol-based, most of it is denatured to prevent you from drinking it, lol.

I really do think people using this stuff like man with no arms must have a straw in their car though, connected to the washer pump :confused:
Are you a kid? or i guess you don't have driver lic and drive car in winter with snow....
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2011
1021 posts
986 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: Are you a washer-fluid-holic?
I use it ..I don’t know what you do...so kid get some google knowledge....u need it.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
yorkhvac wrote: don't stock pile....i noticed if you don't use in one season ...they changed colour if fluid. i am not sure if this changes performance.
Colour changes but taste is the same