Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reno Depot

buy four 3.78l rain-x ($15) get $15 giftcard/discount coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2017 5:43 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1896 posts
593 upvotes
Airdrie

[Reno Depot] buy four 3.78l rain-x ($15) get $15 giftcard/discount coupon

till jan 18, buy four 3.78l rain-x for $15 get $15 back in giftcard/discount coupon.

product link:
https://www.renodepot.com/en/windshield-washer-21495001

deal is on first page of main website
---
updated expiry date to feb 1st per new flyer
Last edited by ihk on Jan 12th, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
Need to buy 4 * 3.78L rain-x @ 4.39 each (price in Quebec) = 17.56$ +tx
Ontario and Alberta is 3.75$ *4 = 15$

Ontario and Alberta is a 15$ gift card.

FOR QUEBEC ONLY
$15 coupon will be applicable on your next purchase completed between Feb 2 and Feb 22, 2017
28 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
Thx OP.
Windshield washer is never lost...
So this is a good deal as long as you remember to use your coupon.
Last time I took advantage of this kind of promo at RD, I lost my coupon...
I was at a red light and while doing a clean up in my wallet, the wind made my receipt fly through the window and then... The light turned green (boulevard with heavy traffic...). I had to go while seing my 15$ flying away...
Aug 8, 2010
361 posts
324 upvotes
Quebec
Rain-X is one of thoses product you never know you needed untill you try it. Thanks op.
It create an invisible waterproof barrier on you windshield. When It is raining/slushing, a lot of times I don't even turn on the wipers because the water just kind of quickly wash away. You have to see it to believe it.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28753 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
superbigjay wrote: .... while doing a clean up in my wallet, the wind made my receipt fly through the window and then... The light turned green (boulevard with heavy traffic...). I had to go while seing my 15$ flying away...
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEINFELD!

CoooooostannnZA!
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Aug 13, 2014
30 posts
11 upvotes
Aurora, ON
Anyone know when is the earliest time I can use the coupon?

can I just go back tomorrow to buy another 4 pack with it
Deal Fanatic
May 13, 2005
5148 posts
5848 upvotes
Montreal
atkwai wrote: Anyone know when is the earliest time I can use the coupon?

$15 coupon will be applicable on your next purchase completed between Feb 2 and Feb 22, 2017

Feb 1, 2007
861 posts
167 upvotes
Aurora
atkwai wrote: Anyone know when is the earliest time I can use the coupon?

It is not a coupon. It is a gift card. You can use it right away. But you cannot use the gift card on this deal.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
Thanks OP, not to ruin this thread but Rona has BOGO remember its 4.39 per gallon at Reno Depot
Untitled.jpg
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
6412 posts
2624 upvotes
Mort Réal, QC
They are 4.39ea. So that's 17.56 for 4. Hardly a hot deal...
Then, the 15$ need to be spent on (most likely) another overpriced item. Even if you're lucky enough and get a "on sale" item... you'd be hard pressed ending up with a hot deal on this...
You'll end up spending (out of pocket) a total of 17.56 for 32.56 worth of merchandize, if you manage to find something that you need and is exactly 15$. That would be a 46% "savings" but remember this is on overpriced items.
Chances are, you'll end up having to spend more than the 15$... reducing the percentage even further.

Sorry I'm not trying to undermine OP, and there surely are some ways to end up with some sort of deal, but for most people this is cold. Just stating the facts...
I can't afford to buy cheap stuff. Always on lookout for deals on quality goods and services.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
You make it sound like the next purchase of 15$ is a total waste lol Nothing stops you from buying items you can find on sale and that you "needed"

2.56$ is the cost after all.
Aug 17, 2014
18 posts
3 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Actually Quebec got a discount coupon that can be used between Feb 2 and Feb 22, 2017, Ontario and Alberta got a gift card, which can be used anytime you want!
price/jug is different too $4.39 for Qc, $3.75 for the ON and AB
Thanks OP
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Didn't know Reno Depot stores can be found in Ontario.

I always thought the neighbors pee'ed into jugs of washer fluids to make them more effective, just like vinegar
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
212stoner wrote: Actually Quebec got a discount coupon that can be used between Feb 2 and Feb 22, 2017, Ontario and Alberta got a gift card, which can be used anytime you want!
price/jug is different too $4.39 for Qc, $3.75 for the ON and AB
Thanks OP
Still its overpriced, as i said Rona has 2 for 2.99$. with 15$ at Rona you will get 10 comparing to Reno depot you will get 4 only and the other 15$ won't get you 3 in case you don't have anything planned to buy from reno depot.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
I think with Rain X, snow will slide off and freezing rain much harder to stick to the windows.

Never tried the product as I like scraping.
Aug 31, 2007
313 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
I've heard this product can damage the windshield spray pump, should be found by a quick forum search.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28753 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
alanbrenton wrote: Didn't know Reno Depot stores can be found in Ontario.

I always thought the neighbors pee'ed into jugs of washer fluids to make them more effective, just like vinegar
I wonder how Ontarians pronounce Reno Depot.

Reno (as in Reno Nevada)...and Depot...as in 'Dee-poh'

or can they manage the Reno (slight e,not eeeeee), and Depot (a sin Depo, not Dee-Poh)....yes...I need more cawfeeeeeeeeeeeeee
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote: I wonder how Ontarians pronounce Reno Depot.

Reno (as in Reno Nevada)...and Depot...as in 'Dee-poh'

or can they manage the Reno (slight e,not eeeeee), and Depot (a sin Depo, not Dee-Poh)....yes...I need more cawfeeeeeeeeeeeeee
What is the right symbol above the e?
https://jakubmarian.com/french-e-e-e-e- ... ifference/

I would have thought the Francophones made it sound like Nevada's Reno without the diacritical marks (accents) but will pronouncing them as short e's be good enough?
====
Also, why do French colonies and France not totally understand French Canadians? Has that separation from France during English settlement really kept the language in its purest form?
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
Rlcky wrote: Still its overpriced, as i said Rona has 2 for 2.99$. with 15$ at Rona you will get 10 comparing to Reno depot you will get 4 only and the other 15$ won't get you 3 in case you don't have anything planned to buy from reno depot.
The Rona juice is not RainX. A good deal on its own at $1.50/jug but not a valid comparison.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)