Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reno Depot

Additional 15% off the item of your choice, October 10th-12th (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2015 2:08 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire

[Reno Depot] Additional 15% off the item of your choice, October 10th-12th (YMMV)

Was just at Reno-Depot and was told by an employee that there will be a 15% discount offer this coming Friday through Sunday (October 9, 10, 11). Not certain about the details and this is still "to be confirmed". He was telling me this in order to help save me some $ towards the item(s) that I was going to purchase. I can wait a few days to save some cash...

I will confirm this offer as soon as possible... (BTW, for those looking for the LED bulbs on promo - there is NO discount at all offered on them).

UPDATE:

Just got the new flyer and the offer is for "an additional 15% off the item of your choice".

This offer is valid for 3 days, October 10th to 12th in Quebec? (guess the employee was right about the 15% but told me the wrong dates :D ).

Not certain if the holiday hours / sale dates are different elsewhere? YMMV, check your local flyer/store.

Happy shopping and Happy Thanksgiving!.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
BUMP - update to confirm dates
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Rona has a scratch and save event on reg price items, 15-100% off, I suppose this is to match that?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)