Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reno Depot or Home Depot

Electric 1,600psi Pressure Washer: Armor All @ $79 _or_ Ryobi @ $98

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 9:38 am
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1170 posts
1016 upvotes
Serg81 wrote: as far as i can see many pwashers cant survive winter coz ppl just abandon em in a sheds outside , undrained . frozen water destroys pump and ppl start pointing fingers all around.
I'm guessing everyone keeps their outdoor water shut in the winter. Anyone manage to use it in the winter?
Dec 14, 2011
701 posts
864 upvotes
Toronto
Here’s a 7 second clip of me using the Ryobi pressure washer with the MATCC foam cannon modded with a 1.1mm orifice. Using the meguiars gold class with 100mL of soap and 900mL of hot water.

https://imgur.com/RGy5zn8
Dec 16, 2009
260 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
Serg81 wrote: ordered adapter and matcc cannon yesterday, gna report result when i try it. for those who wondering how good is that supplied foam dispenser - its so so, nothing even close to those real cannons we all see on youtube, foam isnt thick and doesnt really last. and for those who debating bout AA reliability and quality - AA dont build it , that unit is a OEM rebranded karcher K2 model so must be ok in terms of lifespan. just dont forget its a cheap light duty model so use it accordingly .
Which adapter did you order? Found out that the MATCC foam cannon can't connect it to the Armor All wand directly since they use a proprietary connector...
Last edited by raydizzle on May 19th, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 22, 2011
617 posts
743 upvotes
LyGuy wrote: Which location was this? That foam blaster is a great price
2056 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1V 7Z8
Oct 15, 2013
88 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered online from Rexdale location and my order was cancelled because it was no longer available. Customer Service called me shortly after cancellation and offered me the Spyder 1800 PSI 1.4GPM for $98. Not sure if this is a better product but I took it anyway for the same price as Ryobi.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/powerp ... 1001200924
Images
  • E563614B-844E-49DB-9278-5B1A6F5B7ED0.jpeg
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1471 posts
2775 upvotes
Ontario
Got the Ryobi on Thursday and used it today for everything from cleaning the siding, to the porch, to the deck, to the car. Very happy with it. Very small and quiet, and the three year warranty seemed about two years better than most other pressure washers in the isle at the store.

Bonus: it's small enough that I'll just bring it inside and store it in the crawlspace over the winter rather than bothering with winterizing it. Seems like most people only get a year from these little electric ones by not properly winterizing them, so this should avoid that hassle entirely I hope.
Nov 28, 2016
770 posts
422 upvotes
raydizzle wrote: Which adapter did you order? I received my MATCC cannon yesterday but found out that I can't connect it to the Armor All wand since they use a proprietary connector...
Doesn’t the armour all comes with a foam cannon already? I haven’t receive mine, but I was planning to use it. Have you tried?
Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2209 posts
1814 upvotes
416vtyou wrote: What’s making you stay with the Armour All one? The only pros I see is the brush that it comes with haha. The ryobi has better brand recognition, more portable, longer warranty and already comes with standard 1/4” connectors
It's ~20% cheaper, and in terms of brand recognition, the Armor All one is actually a rebranded Karcher, so it is made by a reputable company at least. The 1 year warranty and quick connectors do suck though.
Dec 16, 2005
67 posts
10 upvotes
Seems that renodepot is sold out on the armor all washer in the montreal area. Picked one up in RONA instead same price. Thanks OP!
Feb 7, 2007
430 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
raydizzle wrote: Which adapter did you order? I received my MATCC cannon yesterday but found out that I can't connect it to the Armor All wand since they use a proprietary connector...
The armor all one has an adapter which allows you to add a threaded quick connect. The black portion of this item already comes with the PW, buy. A quick connect at HD and you're good to go.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07FZBM77K/ref ... 4CbQTFQKM5

Amazon also sells foam cannons specifically with said adapter attached to a quick connect foam cannon
Jun 2, 2018
120 posts
71 upvotes
bravew wrote: HD don't care. It always works when lowe has NO TAX sale.
Tried and didn't work with homedepot.ca order. Might be YMMV?
Dec 16, 2009
260 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
dealyou wrote: Doesn’t the armour all comes with a foam cannon already? I haven’t receive mine, but I was planning to use it. Have you tried?
Yeah the Armour All comes with a tiny foam cannon but it's not the greatest. It'll do an okay job but I'm looking for something better. The foam is not as thick as the ones that you see Youtube and get from Amazon.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2009
1224 posts
1331 upvotes
Calgary
Does not having wheels on the Ryobi a show stopper for anybody? Is the sprayer hose long enough to do a deck with sitting washer at one end?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2009
1224 posts
1331 upvotes
Calgary
rjpadua wrote: I ordered online from Rexdale location and my order was cancelled because it was no longer available. Customer Service called me shortly after cancellation and offered me the Spyder 1800 PSI 1.4GPM for $98. Not sure if this is a better product but I took it anyway for the same price as Ryobi.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/powerp ... 1001200924
I saw this online at Costco and was thinking of it. I like that it has 4 wheels.

Have you opened it yet? Curious how the quality is.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
UltimateB wrote: I saw this online at Costco and was thinking of it. I like that it has 4 wheels.

Have you opened it yet? Curious how the quality is.
I’d go for the stronger 2300psi same make at Costco. I’d anticipate a sale soon based on previous threads.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2209 posts
1814 upvotes
DudebuD wrote: The armor all one has an adapter which allows you to add a threaded quick connect. The black portion of this item already comes with the PW, buy. A quick connect at HD and you're good to go.

Amazon also sells foam cannons specifically with said adapter attached to a quick connect foam cannon
Sorry, I am a bit confused. The Armor All does come with a proprietary twist connector to thread adaptor for the included brush. Are you saying that Home Depot sells a thread to 1/4" adaptor? Do you have a link?
Dec 16, 2009
260 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
DudebuD wrote: The armor all one has an adapter which allows you to add a threaded quick connect. The black portion of this item already comes with the PW, buy. A quick connect at HD and you're good to go.

I just got back from Home Depot and it seems like they only have threaded adapters with female 3/8" quick connectors.

Were you talking about this kind of an adapter? Power Care 3/8 in. Female Quick Connect x Male M22 Connector for Pressure Washer

I could not find any 1/4" female quick connectors which are needed for my Amazon foam cannon.
Feb 7, 2007
430 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
raydizzle wrote: I just got back from Home Depot and it seems like they only have threaded adapters with female 3/8" quick connectors.

Were you talking about this kind of an adapter? Power Care 3/8 in. Female Quick Connect x Male M22 Connector for Pressure Washer

I could not find any 1/4" female quick connectors which are needed for my Amazon foam cannon.
I may have been incorrect then, I was browsing quickly. I know that amazon has an adapter though...

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07FZBM77K/ref ... 4CbKJ5X154
Oct 15, 2013
88 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
It’s good enough for what I needed it for which is washing the car. If you’d really like a heavy duty one probably go for the 2030psi which they sell at Costco website.