• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 2:03 pm
[OP]
Jul 3, 2002
960 posts
167 upvotes
YYC

[Reno Depot] Reno Depot Calgary 40% to 65% off everything

Reno Depot in Calgary is closing! They now have 40% to 65% off everything in store. May go cheaper but that is TBA. All sales are final while quantities last. Get it while you can!
Reno Depot Calgary location

Update: They discount has been increased to a minimum of 40% on remaining stock. All sales are final.
Images
  • renodepot.png
Last edited by herc on Dec 10th, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2145 posts
1810 upvotes
Calgary
I live near that Reno Depot, and since it opened, I have never seen that location busy at all. I told my wife, don't be surprised if that place gets shut down one day. That space needs to get repurposed into something else besides a home hardware store. The funny thing is, I'm going to check out Reno Depot on the way home, and this will be my first time stepping into that store, lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1007 posts
393 upvotes
Calgary, AB
ZipSpeed wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 6:34 pm
I live near that Reno Depot, and since it opened, I have never seen that location busy at all. I told my wife, don't be surprised if that place gets shut down one day. That space needs to get repurposed into something else besides a home hardware store. The funny thing is, I'm going to check out Reno Depot on the way home, and this will be my first time stepping into that store, lol.
I have two Ronas and a Lowes across from one of them (that replaced a Target in Signal Hill), same thing, rarely busy, and I still can't believe that neither of the two Rona's have been axed yet. (Especially the tiny one across the street from Lowes!)
[OP]
Jul 3, 2002
960 posts
167 upvotes
YYC
I'll miss Reno Depot. If any other retailer had a good deal on tools, you could go there and they were supposed to give 10% off the lowest price. But they would often refuse saying it was below cost so I would walk away and they would always stop me and end up giving me the deal. I even got my Weber Genesis for $800 this way!
Jul 22, 2014
442 posts
643 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Do they stock large appliances at this location?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1579 posts
956 upvotes
herc wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 6:19 pm
Reno Depot in Calgary is closing! They have 15% to 40% off everything in store. May go cheaper but that is TBA. All sales are final while quantities last. Get it while you can!
ZipSpeed wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 6:34 pm

Its all those stop signs.
[OP]
Jul 3, 2002
960 posts
167 upvotes
YYC
blyndfyre wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 7:10 pm
Do they stock large appliances at this location?
If they do, it can't be a very big section. I don't remember ever seeing ovens or fridges.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9692 posts
1409 upvotes
herc wrote: I'll miss Reno Depot. If any other retailer had a good deal on tools, you could go there and they were supposed to give 10% off the lowest price. But they would often refuse saying it was below cost so I would walk away and they would always stop me and end up giving me the deal. I even got my Weber Genesis for $800 this way!
The Reno depot in aurora sucks can’t imagine it lasting long. Same crappy service as Lowe’s which is no surprise since owned by same company. Funny thing is it replaced a Rona that closed down before it. The employees are kids who don’t care about helping customers.

Not sure why they can’t take a page out of Home Depot on customer service.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Oct 6, 2018
82 posts
54 upvotes
Chewfam wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 7:57 pm
Its all those stop signs.
So true! 5 stops in a span of 20m. I wonder if someone got hit there for those stop signs to go up in the first place.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1579 posts
956 upvotes
Just dropped by. Nothing spectacular at the moment. Mostly 15-20% off regular items. 40% off small hardware items.
Maybe wait for the next one or two drops.

50% off floor model lawnmowers and BBQ's though.
Dec 10, 2009
205 posts
373 upvotes
what's everyone's best purchase? got a weber bbq at 50%, i couldn't be happier.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
5852 posts
2407 upvotes
Canada
is this finally closed? Or still clearing out?
Public Mobile and Koodo customer