• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2018 8:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
3505 posts
885 upvotes
Toronto
When the wife and kids are away... Repooc gets to play!! HUUUUUuuuge Project Update!!!

My wife took the kids to her parent's cottage for all 3 days of the Canada Day long weekend. And while it was BLAZING hot outside, I was cool as cucumber in my basement.

If you may recall, I last left off with testing out the video output on my projector by hooking up a 4K mibox android box directly to the input of my projector. Not using the any of the in-wall wiring or my receiver/amplifier and speakers. Just purely video testing from within the HT.

This weekend was the REAL test to see if all of my cabling work behind the walls made it through unscathed from the construction work. I must admit, this was the last piece of the puzzle that has had me the most worried/concerned. Certainly a risk if you plan to run your gear in a closet a fair distance away from your HT in a dedicated closet. At the very worst, I did run empty conduits from the media closet into the HT as a fail safe/last resort. But I would rather save those for a future cable standard/upgrade rather than for a damaged wire.

Media Closet Hookup
So, I started out with this mess. (most of) my gear pictured... sitting on the shelf like this for several months... lifeless. And networking cables above.
1 before.jpg

Someone had asked for progress pictures of the wiring/termination/hookup. So, I tried to take some interval pics along the way.... So, here's a mid-way shot of half of this particular 3-gang wall plate terminated onto speaker binding posts.
2 wiring.jpg
Here is that same all plate all terminated, ready to be mounted, The black cables are RG6 coax that are terminated onto F-type connectors on the backside and an RCA connector on the front side for my sub-woofer signal.
3 wiring.jpg
Finally, here's all of my wires terminated and plates mounted on the wall. Other than the 11 channels for dolby atmos surround sound, I also have wires run for 2 powered subwoofers (RCA to RG6 Coax) and another set of wires for 2 passive subwoofers (12 gauge speaker wire). Going one step further, I also wired the front and back theater seat rows to accept LFE signal (RCA to RG6 Coax) for a future upgrade to bass shakers/tactile transducers. At the very top of the pic you'll see the black cables, which are the HDMI runs to the HT. I decided to do a straight pass-through, to avoid adding any potential complications by introducing HDMI wall-connectors. It's not as clean looking as below; but this way I have a single cable of uninterrupted signal going right from my receiver's output into my projector's input.
4 wiring.jpg

Subwoofers
I must admit, I didn't plan on upgrading to bigger/passive subwoofers so soon, but the opportunity presented itself and I went with it. Again, going the DIY route, these bad boys go all the way down to 15 Hz of chest compressing bass with ease. These are 18" (EIGHTEEN) woofers. They're a popular DIY build over on AVS Fourm.... just do a search for "VBSS subwoofer" on Google. In the pic below, I placed them in front of my popcorn machine and placed the 12" powered subwoofer on top for scale/reference. They are comically huge! I can almost fit BOTH fists into one of the ports. hahahahaha. I didn't bother painting them because they won't be visible behind the baffle wall and behind the velvet.
5 vbss 1.jpg
6 vbss 2.jpg
So, here's the new speaker setup in the baffle wall. The VBSS boxes now serves as stands the for the Left and Right channels. And I placed the 12" powered subs on top of the Left and Right channels.... which now leaves me with a lonely hole in the middle on top of my Center channel. Currently scouring Kijiji for a matching 12" subwoofer :)
To those of you with a keen eye, you'll also note that i modified the false wall frame slightly and removed the 2 inner wall studs. I decided to not toe-in my Left and Right channels in favour of a wider sound stage, and this required the removal of those studs as it would have impeded those speakers.

So, I now have 3x15" woofers in the LCR, 2x12" powered subwoofers, and 2x18" passive subwoofers in my baffle wall space. For a 7.4.4 Dolby Atmos system (potentially 7.5.4 if I can find a matching third 12" sub) not overkill, at all. LOL

However, I don't have an amp for the 18" VBSS subs yet (currently working on picking one up next weekend). So, my tests this past weekend was using the 2x12" powered subs only.
7 baffle wall.jpg

Media Closet
I bought the shelving unit used, and I wasn't really feeling the brown-coloured shelves. So, I painted them black and it looks 100x better.
8 shelving.jpg
Here's all the cabling hooked up. Bit of a mess for now, but again, I'm still in 'testing mode' until I go in there and clean it up with cable management. And holding true to my word from earlier in this thread, I rant out to Walmart on Sunday night and bought my first UHD 4K move... Pacific Rim: Uprising.
9 hooked up.jpg
Guys..... this HT absolutely ROCKS!!!!!!

And I don't even have my Atmos speakers yet!! I can only imagine what this is going to be like with the Atmos height channels and the 2 new 18" VBSS subs going. The 12" subs hold their own... not very deep, but enough to add a bit of tactile response to the seats on the back row riser.

All of my in-the-wall cabling works flawlessly. I still can't wipe the grin off my face since Sunday.

I threw on a Dolby Atmos demo disc and the movement of sound in the room, with absolute clarity is out of this world. Absolutely DO NOT regret using bipoles for the side surrounds one bit as both rows fully get immersed in the sound. The rear channels do not cause any ear fatgue whatsoever. I could go on and on... but this really exceeded ALL of my expectations. Again, I can't wait to add the height channels!

I'm having a tough time deciding what seat is my favourite. Middle seat in the front row is visually stunning and completely immersive. But the tactile response in the back row is unbelievable. I didn't expect the 12" subs to provide that kind of sensation (and I haven't even drilled any holes into the riser yet!!). You can literally FEEL the explosions as they happen on screen. Perhaps once I get the 18" subs fired up, I'll get the same tactile response in the first row.

My wife returned home with the kids on Monday night and we all sat in the back row... I fired up the Dolby Atmos demo disc... I'll just quote some of my wife's responses below that made me LOL:
"Why is my seat shaking?"
"I don't know why you want to add MORE speakers to the ceiling, it's already pretty loud"
Mar 15, 2005
349 posts
96 upvotes
Nice work!!! You must be so relieved to not have to redo any cabling.

the wife responses are awesome.

.. and I thought svs subs were beasts. They pale in comparison to yours. Is there room in the back wall for those new subs? If they do fit, what's to stop them from blowing the velvet like a curtain in the wind? (i'm not entirely kidding... have you ever seen those videos where the air moving through the ports of large subs can blow out a row full of candles ? ) :) Also are you keeping the smaller subs in the back wall? They might be better served the the back corners of the room if they fit rather than on top of the other speakers. (not that you need them)
Also i was talking to an installer, he strongly recommended if doing a false wall behind the screen, to treat the back of wall behind the screen with sound absorbing material so you dont get odd reflections.
Last edited by discoblues on Jul 3rd, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1669 posts
858 upvotes
Ottawa
You bastard! This self-indulgence should be outlawed.

All is forgiven if you design and build one for me Winking Face.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
3505 posts
885 upvotes
Toronto
discoblues wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 12:50 pm
nice work. You must be so releived to not have to redo any cabling.

the wife responses are awesome.

is there room in the back wall for those new subs?
Also i was talking to an installer, he strongly recommended if doing a false wall, to treat the wall behind the screen with sound absorbing material so you dont get odd reflections.
Thanks! Yeah, it was definitely on the back of my mind ever since I pulled all of the cables. I had originally wanted to pull 14-4 and 12-4 (4-wire speaker cables, opposed to 14-2 and 12-2) behind the wall to allow for a bit of redundancy and possibly flexibility for bi-amping/wiring, etc. But by the time I went to place my order Infinite Cables was sold out, and I had no time to wait because my contractors were moving quickly with the framing. Perhaps something to keep in mind for your HT build.

Unfortunately, no space for the VBSS's behind the back row (only really have enough space for the seats to recline before they hit the wall). I'd need another 3 feet to make those subs work. It would have been absolutely ideal to have a sub in each corner of the room. I think keeping the room width the same, if the length of the HT was closer to 25' overall, that would have lent itself to whole new world of possibilities. But I was limited by a window and a washroom on either end of the HT in my basement layout. 25' length is A LOT of space if you can swing it by your wife. I would have liked to experimented with some near field bass too.... oh well, maybe in my next build if @sandav offers me a decent amount to design/build him an HT; it can be done.

Completely agree with the philosophy of treating the baffle wall area. I'm just trying to find the easiest/cheapest solution of installing Roxul Boards as DIY acoustiic panels or just buying those foam acoustic tiles with the adhesive backing. Thing is, the roxul boards are hard to come by in Canada (I believe they are special order at Lowes. Home Depot, etc) but the foam acoustic panels are quite expensive... at least another grand or so, and it comes from the states.

How about I wait for you to build your HT, and we can split the cost on shipping for foam acoustic panels :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
3505 posts
885 upvotes
Toronto
sandav wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 12:57 pm
You bastard! This self-indulgence should be outlawed.

All is forgiven if you design and build one for me Winking Face.
After this is all said and done, I might very well start up a side hustle as a HT consultant. I have the perfect showroom. LOL

Thing is, it's such a niche market. It'd be hard to compete with the "professionals" and boutique AV shops that are already well known; while turning a profit to remain sustainable.

Only upside is that the likes of companies like Cineplex, Landmark, etc have slumping sales because no one really goes out to the movies anymore, most people are satisfied with streaming at home.

So, I may not be build dedicated HT's like this, but there may be some interest in pursing theater-like video and sound in a common/entertainment space within a home.... I dunno, just thinking out loud.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
2645 posts
162 upvotes
GTA
Looks great, can't wait to see the finished product. When do we all get to come over and hear it (I'll bring the popcorn)?
Apr 26, 2003
861 posts
227 upvotes
I don't know how I missed this thread either, but just read through all the pages and all I can say is WOW! Congrats on the hard work paying off being able to enjoy everything.

Look amazing and it probably sounds awesome too!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
3505 posts
885 upvotes
Toronto
Small update....

I had a little but of a "win" last night, in terms of sound containment.

My wife and kids went to bed, so I headed down the the HT to see how far I could push my luck.....

I'm not sure if I already mentioned this earlier on in the thread, but one of the main drivers for me in going the full gambit of resilient channel, clips, green glue, double drywall, solid core door, automatic door bottom, HVAC duct treatment, dead vents, etc was so that I could watch movies late at night.

Until now, if I'm watching TV in the family room, I constantly get texts from my wife while she's in the bed telling me "it's too loud, turn it down". And that's only a simple Samsung 2.1 soundbar system :facepalm:

Well, last night I was watching movies with the receiver/amp volume at -35 and didn't get any texts from my wife!!! I find that -35 is "loud enough" when I have my kids in the room and still allows you to appreciate some mild bass from the 12" subs. (we'll see if that's still the case after I get the 18" VBSS's hooked up)

My personal target for comfortable listening in the room seems to be around -25. At -25 the back row seats get going pretty good in terms of tactile response.

I still maintain the the weakest part of the entire sound containment endeavour is the door. If you're standing immediately outside of the HT, you can definitely hear content coming through the door. But it seems the air/space between the HT and the top of the basement stairs, the closed basement door, and again the air/space between the first floor and the bedrooms on the second floor are really helping to deaden the sound.

I've PM'd a few of you, prior to having my speakers hooked up, about me having little faith in all the extra money I threw at sound containment... I may have to eat my words after all.

So, over the next few nights I'm going to slowly work my way from -35 down (up?) to -25 and see how far I get before she texts me to turn it down. Should be fun!
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2004
1171 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
Repooc wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 4:13 pm
So, over the next few nights I'm going to slowly work my way from -35 down (up?) to -25 and see how far I get before she texts me to turn it down. Should be fun!
You, my friend, are my hero... Words can't even begin to describe the envy. Enjoy it... I couldn't get away with this at my house :)
Aug 14, 2011
285 posts
56 upvotes
Calgary
Repooc wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 4:13 pm
Small update....

I had a little but of a "win" last night, in terms of sound containment.

My wife and kids went to bed, so I headed down the the HT to see how far I could push my luck.....

I'm not sure if I already mentioned this earlier on in the thread, but one of the main drivers for me in going the full gambit of resilient channel, clips, green glue, double drywall, solid core door, automatic door bottom, HVAC duct treatment, dead vents, etc was so that I could watch movies late at night.

Until now, if I'm watching TV in the family room, I constantly get texts from my wife while she's in the bed telling me "it's too loud, turn it down". And that's only a simple Samsung 2.1 soundbar system :facepalm:

Well, last night I was watching movies with the receiver/amp volume at -35 and didn't get any texts from my wife!!! I find that -35 is "loud enough" when I have my kids in the room and still allows you to appreciate some mild bass from the 12" subs. (we'll see if that's still the case after I get the 18" VBSS's hooked up)

My personal target for comfortable listening in the room seems to be around -25. At -25 the back row seats get going pretty good in terms of tactile response.

I still maintain the the weakest part of the entire sound containment endeavour is the door. If you're standing immediately outside of the HT, you can definitely hear content coming through the door. But it seems the air/space between the HT and the top of the basement stairs, the closed basement door, and again the air/space between the first floor and the bedrooms on the second floor are really helping to deaden the sound.

I've PM'd a few of you, prior to having my speakers hooked up, about me having little faith in all the extra money I threw at sound containment... I may have to eat my words after all.

-10 is as loud as I can go. If you could get that loud and your wife not complain i will have to get your entire sound containment recipe, cause I think I'm going to need it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
3505 posts
885 upvotes
Toronto
Project update and progress on the "how low/high can you go test"....

So this past weekend marks the completion of all buying all my gear to complete the HT. I bought a Behringer iNuke nu3000DSP amplifier for the 2x VBSS subwoofers (more on that below). And 4x 10" coaxial DIY speakers for my Atmos height channels... I still need to assemble/paint the cabinets and build the crossovers, so it may take some time before I have Atmos enabled in the HT.

The equipment rack is pretty well completed now, and I've included a pic below to show what powers this beast. Surprisingly, it's not a lot of gear compared to some other HTs (in terms of discrete amplification for different channels). The Anthem MRX-1120 receiver/amplifier is an absolute beast and does a VERY good job at providing the horsepower for all of the HT. Honestly, If I didn't go with the passive subwoofers, all I would need is the Anthem and just run (bigger) powered subs, like SVS or HSU Research.
equipment rack.jpg
Order of gear (top to bottom)
- Xiaomi Mibox 3 Android STB (not really visable... want to replace it with a Nvidia Shield)
- Laptop cooler
- Anthem MRX-1120 Receiver/Amplifier
- Panasonic UB900 4K BRD Player (with external WD hard drive plugged in via USB... trying some downloaded 4K content out)
- Logitech Harmony Hub (on left side)
- Behringer iNuke nu3000DSP Amplifier (for 2x 18" VBSS subs)
- Sony PS3 phat (I'm not a huge gamer anymore, this is a remnant from pre-kids/D.I.N.K. days)
- APC UPS (for my projector and harmony hub)
- Furman Power Conditioner (everything in rack is plugged into this)

The mess of ethernet Cat-6 cables on top is another future project of relocating my network to the basement, NAS, patch panel, switch, security camera NVR into a wall-mounted rack above the HT gear. After that's all done, I plan on installing a barn door to slide in front and stop my kids from pushing all the interesting glowing buttons.

Going back to the "how low/high can you go before your piss off your wife challenge" LOL..... Last night was another HUGE win.
At around 12:30 (kids and wife sound asleep upstairs) I hooked up the 2x 18" subs for the first time to the iNuke amp and threw on Black Panther. Mind you this is with the 2x 12" subs too... so 4x subs in total going. The iNuke is turned up to about 3/4 on both channels (still not maxed out).

With cell phone in hand (waiting for an angry text in all caps) I started out at -45. Couple minutes into the movie.... not bad. No texts. So, I went to -35; and could start to feel the 18" subs delivering some punches, but still pretty contained within the room. Gave it a few minutes before turning it up anymore. At -35 tactile response in the back row is feeling pretty good. So, I went down to -25 (my preferred listening level) and things REALLY got moving at this point. I FOR SURE thought my wife was going to kick the door down... gave it a few minutes. Nothing! So, I let the movie run, went upstairs to the kitchen directly above could feel VERY slight rumbles on the floor... nothing more than if I were watching TV in the family room. GREAT! AWESOME!! I went up to the second floor and stood outside the bedroom doors, and it was virtually silent. In fact, I could hear my kids' night time noise machine coming from the bedroom. WINNING!!

So, I gotta keep going right? Headed back downstairs and proceeded to go to -20.... at this point the HT is just BOOMING. The 18" subs are really showing their power here. And it just so happened that this was the car chase scene after they leave the club and Black Panther is jumping all over cars and blowing them up. Sitting in the front row and I'm getting amazing tactile response throughout my chair and body.... back row was just bananas!! I ran upstairs to the kitchen and can feel the floor vibrating now and dishes/glasses in the cupboards tinkling every so often. Went to the second floor, and while you could hear SOMETHING it was as if I had the TV on in the family room at this point. BUT still not enough to wake my wife up and get a text!!

But I must admit, at -20 I think it's a bit much... it's ridiculously loud. I couldn't sit through an entire movie like that. Really only good for demoing clips and and showing the room's capabilities. It's just crazy to think that the system's power is nowhere near it's maximum of being tapped out. So, all in all, the added cost of adding the sound dampening was WELL WORTH IT. Especially, if you're the type of person like me that wants to watch a movie the way it's supposed to sound. At this point, I don't even think I'll need to install the butt-kicker transducers in the chairs. I also think because of the sealed nature of the room, the room gain and ported subs combine to really fill the space.... not so sure you'd get the same sensation in a open-concept media room.

So, next steps are to build my Atmos speakers, and then I'll run the room correction software while looking into treating some of the walls with absorption panels to get rid of some reflections and "tuning" the seat riser by drilling holes into the front face. THEN, I'll bring in the ISF calibrator to work his magic on the projector. But honestly, to the non-audiophile and non-videophile (ie: my entire family) it's really impressive in its current uncalibrated state.

.... more to come. Stay tuned!!
Jan 9, 2013
643 posts
347 upvotes
St Catharines
Repooc wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 10:11 am
Project update and progress on the "how low/high can you go test"....

So this past weekend marks the completion of all buying all my gear to complete the HT. I bought a Behringer iNuke nu3000DSP amplifier for the 2x VBSS subwoofers (more on that below). And 4x 10" coaxial DIY speakers for my Atmos height channels... I still need to assemble/paint the cabinets and build the crossovers, so it may take some time before I have Atmos enabled in the HT.

The equipment rack is pretty well completed now, and I've included a pic below to show what powers this beast. Surprisingly, it's not a lot of gear compared to some other HTs (in terms of discrete amplification for different channels). The Anthem MRX-1120 receiver/amplifier is an absolute beast and does a VERY good job at providing the horsepower for all of the HT. Honestly, If I didn't go with the passive subwoofers, all I would need is the Anthem and just run (bigger) powered subs, like SVS or HSU Research.
equipment rack.jpg
Order of gear (top to bottom)
- Xiaomi Mibox 3 Android STB (not really visable... want to replace it with a Nvidia Shield)
- Laptop cooler
- Anthem MRX-1120 Receiver/Amplifier
- Panasonic UB900 4K BRD Player (with external WD hard drive plugged in via USB... trying some downloaded 4K content out)
- Logitech Harmony Hub (on left side)
- Behringer iNuke nu3000DSP Amplifier (for 2x 18" VBSS subs)
- Sony PS3 phat (I'm not a huge gamer anymore, this is a remnant from pre-kids/D.I.N.K. days)
- APC UPS (for my projector and harmony hub)
- Furman Power Conditioner (everything in rack is plugged into this)

The mess of ethernet Cat-6 cables on top is another future project of relocating my network to the basement, NAS, patch panel, switch, security camera NVR into a wall-mounted rack above the HT gear. After that's all done, I plan on installing a barn door to slide in front and stop my kids from pushing all the interesting glowing buttons.

Going back to the "how low/high can you go before your piss off your wife challenge" LOL..... Last night was another HUGE win.
At around 12:30 (kids and wife sound asleep upstairs) I hooked up the 2x 18" subs for the first time to the iNuke amp and threw on Black Panther. Mind you this is with the 2x 12" subs too... so 4x subs in total going. The iNuke is turned up to about 3/4 on both channels (still not maxed out).

With cell phone in hand (waiting for an angry text in all caps) I started out at -45. Couple minutes into the movie.... not bad. No texts. So, I went to -35; and could start to feel the 18" subs delivering some punches, but still pretty contained within the room. Gave it a few minutes before turning it up anymore. At -35 tactile response in the back row is feeling pretty good. So, I went down to -25 (my preferred listening level) and things REALLY got moving at this point. I FOR SURE thought my wife was going to kick the door down... gave it a few minutes. Nothing! So, I let the movie run, went upstairs to the kitchen directly above could feel VERY slight rumbles on the floor... nothing more than if I were watching TV in the family room. GREAT! AWESOME!! I went up to the second floor and stood outside the bedroom doors, and it was virtually silent. In fact, I could hear my kids' night time noise machine coming from the bedroom. WINNING!!

So, I gotta keep going right? Headed back downstairs and proceeded to go to -20.... at this point the HT is just BOOMING. The 18" subs are really showing their power here. And it just so happened that this was the car chase scene after they leave the club and Black Panther is jumping all over cars and blowing them up. Sitting in the front row and I'm getting amazing tactile response throughout my chair and body.... back row was just bananas!! I ran upstairs to the kitchen and can feel the floor vibrating now and dishes/glasses in the cupboards tinkling every so often. Went to the second floor, and while you could hear SOMETHING it was as if I had the TV on in the family room at this point. BUT still not enough to wake my wife up and get a text!!

But I must admit, at -20 I think it's a bit much... it's ridiculously loud. I couldn't sit through an entire movie like that. Really only good for demoing clips and and showing the room's capabilities. It's just crazy to think that the system's power is nowhere near it's maximum of being tapped out. So, all in all, the added cost of adding the sound dampening was WELL WORTH IT. Especially, if you're the type of person like me that wants to watch a movie the way it's supposed to sound. At this point, I don't even think I'll need to install the butt-kicker transducers in the chairs. I also think because of the sealed nature of the room, the room gain and ported subs combine to really fill the space.... not so sure you'd get the same sensation in a open-concept media room.

So, next steps are to build my Atmos speakers, and then I'll run the room correction software while looking into treating some of the walls with absorption panels to get rid of some reflections and "tuning" the seat riser by drilling holes into the front face. THEN, I'll bring in the ISF calibrator to work his magic on the projector. But honestly, to the non-audiophile and non-videophile (ie: my entire family) it's really impressive in its current uncalibrated state.

.... more to come. Stay tuned!!
Awesome feedback on the sound isolation. Seems like a lot of work but definitely worth it if you can crank it up and not get the "turn it down" texts!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
3505 posts
885 upvotes
Toronto
2kfire wrote:
Jul 24th, 2018 2:34 pm
Awesome feedback on the sound isolation. Seems like a lot of work but definitely worth it if you can crank it up and not get the "turn it down" texts!
Yeah, I was watching Everest lastnight with the rest of the family sleeping upstairs. It honestly felt like I was in the middle of a snow storm in the HT.

I often caught myself flinching thinking that the ice pellets were wizzing past my ears. I can't belive how immersive of an experience this is... Between the size of the screen, the encasement of sound and the tactile response in the seats, its like a sensory overload!!

I need to rethink that earlier idea of getting those 4D seats that can spray water and emit smells. Hahhaahaha.
exrcoupe wrote:
Jul 24th, 2018 2:42 pm
Where do I buy tickets for a movie showing?
I'm setting up an online booking system, it will be like an "Uber for home theater", a movie experience sharing service. Going to revolutionize this industry!!!... Stay tuned.
Apr 26, 2003
861 posts
227 upvotes
Repooc wrote:
Jul 25th, 2018 8:20 am
Yeah, I was watching Everest lastnight with the rest of the family sleeping upstairs. It honestly felt like I was in the middle of a snow storm in the HT.

I often caught myself flinching thinking that the ice pellets were wizzing past my ears. I can't belive how immersive of an experience this is... Between the size of the screen, the encasement of sound and the tactile response in the seats, its like a sensory overload!!

I need to rethink that earlier idea of getting those 4D seats that can spray water and emit smells. Hahhaahaha.

I'm setting up an online booking system, it will be like an "Uber for home theater", a movie experience sharing service. Going to revolutionize this industry!!!... Stay tuned.
Awesome! Everest was an awesome movie, but the family was traumatized by the actual story. :)