Reputable Breeder Toronto Cavapoo/Cavoodle

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2018 1:20 pm
[OP]
Dec 27, 2018
1 posts

Reputable Breeder Toronto Cavapoo/Cavoodle

Hello,

I am looking for a reputable breeder of Cavapoos/Cavoodles anywhere in Ontario (preferable in southern Ontario).

If anyone knows any or has actually adopted one from a breeder in Ontario, please contact me.

Also looking for any bad experiences too I want to know if there are any places I should avoid, found a few that are at the very least sketchy/a few warning signs.

Thank you!
1 reply
Apr 25, 2011
886 posts
418 upvotes
British Columbia
You're not going to find reputable breeders of mix breeds; it goes against what a proper breeder is trying to accomplish which is a set personality, size and body shape.

People breed designer breeds to make money, often selling them for more than a purebred from a reputable breeder, and at best are backyard breeders. Many may appear to be a backyard breeder but in fact could be a broker.

Why do you want a Cavapoo? One of my dogs is some kind of Poodle/Spaniel mix, with high likelihood of Cavalier a few generations back according to DNA testing. She's a mutt that looks more like a Cavalier than anything. Lovely little dog but not something I'd seek out considering all the health issues in relation to Cavaliers plus never wanting to support backyard breeds/brokers/puppy mills.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)