Automotive

Locked: Request Free Dealer Cost, Invoice Price, and Incentives on New Cars

Jul 12, 2011
31 posts
6 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
While shopping for my Honda Sport, they were insisting on the $500 tire tax. Not my first car, so I knew I might not use it and that I am terrible about remembering to make claims on warranties. I pushed back but they insisted it was mandatory. When I went through Easy Car Discount (similar service to Unhaggle), there was suddenly no tire tax - coincidentally at the same dealership (but a different rep). Unfortunately, this probably helps no one since it was 2017 and I don't think Easy Car Discount still exists. Love the car though.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2007
2153 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto
Is there any chance dealers will sell below MSRP in this buyer's market? My lease is up in 2 month and I need a new pickup. Looking at Sierra 1500 Elevation Diesel. Invoice price is 63k, MSRP is 70k. I've been reading that because there is literally no stocks anywhere dealers won't negotiate but that may be false.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
3759 posts
1397 upvotes
Ancaster
LembergMX wrote: Is there any chance dealers will sell below MSRP in this buyer's market? My lease is up in 2 month and I need a new pickup. Looking at Sierra 1500 Elevation Diesel. Invoice price is 63k, MSRP is 70k. I've been reading that because there is literally no stocks anywhere dealers won't negotiate but that may be false.
I'd see what you can get from a few dealers. With the gas prices the way they are they may be more willing to give a discount to move the trucks.
Aug 19, 2006
323 posts
20 upvotes
Hi Unhaggle,

Can you give me invoice price for:

2022 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE with diesel engine

2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss with diesel Engine

2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT with diesel engine

Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2009
1769 posts
2061 upvotes
Toronto
plip630 wrote: Hi Unhaggle,

Can you give me invoice price for:

2022 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE with diesel engine

2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss with diesel Engine

2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT with diesel engine

Thanks
Go to the unhaggle website and generate reports for all the vehicles that you want.
Apr 30, 2014
188 posts
125 upvotes
Kingston, ON
There is a service in unhaggle website to shop on behalf of the buyer for $500. Did anyone take their service? The Toyota dealer wants the full MSRP to pre-order their vehicles. I wonder if the unhaggle paid $500 service is worth the expense. Would be interested to hear from anyone who took their service recently. Tnx
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
3286 posts
1276 upvotes
northstarbd wrote: There is a service in unhaggle website to shop on behalf of the buyer for $500. Did anyone take their service? The Toyota dealer wants the full MSRP to pre-order their vehicles. I wonder if the unhaggle paid $500 service is worth the expense. Would be interested to hear from anyone who took their service recently. Tnx
Save your money and do you own shopping....nobody is giving discounts on any sort of popular car right now.
Oct 3, 2022
1 posts
Hic could you please give me the invoice price for a 2023 Mazda cx30 GS awd?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2009
1769 posts
2061 upvotes
Toronto
It’s like no one even reads the couple of posts posted above their post Thinking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
3286 posts
1276 upvotes
sanman9 wrote: It’s like no one even reads the couple of posts posted above their post Thinking Face
I think I posted about 6 months ago that Unhaggle doesn't come to the forum anymore, and anybody can get their info on their own.....I don't bother with it now haha
Nov 4, 2012
336 posts
435 upvotes
Kitchener
How?
Unhaggle gives you only msrp, not invoice price. Am I doing something wrong?
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
3286 posts
1276 upvotes
garcimud wrote: How?
Unhaggle gives you only msrp, not invoice price. Am I doing something wrong?
yes, make sure you go through the steps to attain it. Unless something has changed you can get multiple reports in a PDF emailed to you, and your local dealer they work with
Nov 21, 2020
2 posts
Is it still impossible to pay sub-MSRP? Any areas to get a deal these days during negotiation?

Looking at Lexus most likely.
Nov 4, 2012
336 posts
435 upvotes
Kitchener
redsfan wrote: yes, make sure you go through the steps to attain it. Unless something has changed you can get multiple reports in a PDF emailed to you, and your local dealer they work with
Great thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)