Jan 8, 2012
1 posts
MISSISSAUGA

reship.com review

does anyone have any experience with reship.com?
any issues with their service?
let me know, thanks!
58 replies
Jan 26, 2012
3 posts
DELTA
Hello elo1202,

I used Reship.com over the holiday season for a gift for my husband which i could only get from a USA site. But i live in Canada. So i found out about this site and it was great! I got my husbands gift sent to my house via reship.com.

What they do is they give you an actual shipping address to send the products to when you buy from the site, and then when it gets there it gets forwarded to you! Price is reasonable, i think i only paid about $10 for shipping. Which was worth it because my husband loved the gift!

I highly recommend this site if you shop online a lot and do not live in the states! I hate how USA sites only ship to USA...we want products too! :razz:

:)
Jan 11, 2007
61 posts
3 upvotes
DiamondLucy wrote:
Jan 27th, 2012 2:03 pm
Hello elo1202,

I used Reship.com over the holiday season for a gift for my husband which i could only get from a USA site. But i live in Canada. So i found out about this site and it was great! I got my husbands gift sent to my house via reship.com.

What they do is they give you an actual shipping address to send the products to when you buy from the site, and then when it gets there it gets forwarded to you! Price is reasonable, i think i only paid about $10 for shipping. Which was worth it because my husband loved the gift!

I highly recommend this site if you shop online a lot and do not live in the states! I hate how USA sites only ship to USA...we want products too! :razz:

Did you pay $10 total, or $10 plus shipping?

I plug in some samples into their shipping calculator. They use DHL and UPS, and shipping rate seems to be very expensive. Unless you are shipping something tiny and light, it may be cheaper ship to the border and pick it up from there.
Jan 26, 2012
3 posts
DELTA
DealMarker wrote:
Jan 27th, 2012 3:36 pm
Did you pay $10 total, or $10 plus shipping?

I plug in some samples into their shipping calculator. They use DHL and UPS, and shipping rate seems to be very expensive. Unless you are shipping something tiny and light, it may be cheaper ship to the border and pick it up from there.

I paid just the shipping rate for USPS. They did not charge anything additional. If i remember correctly it was only $10.
Dec 11, 2005
516 posts
6 upvotes
my shill meter is going off...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6686 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
elo1202 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2012 10:10 pm
does anyone have any experience with reship.com?
any issues with their service?
let me know, thanks!
DiamondLucy wrote:
Hello elo1202,

Hey elo1202,

I'm the owner of Reship.com - I'm glad you're looking into our service! Unfortunately we don't have enough customers from Canada at this time. We're looking to expand our Canadian customers by posting on popular forums in Canada and then answering questions about the service - The price is VERY reasonable, only $10! Can you believe it?

Sincerely,

Fakep Oster
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1685 posts
58 upvotes
DiamondLucy wrote:
Hello elo1202,

Hello DiamondLucy,

Your website reship.com is not bad. :twisted:
Jan 26, 2012
3 posts
DELTA
excel wrote:
Jan 31st, 2012 12:41 am
Hello DiamondLucy,

Your website reship.com is not bad. :twisted:

Hello Excel,

Yes I love this site, so glad I found it! Now I can shop as much as I want online without worrying about finding sites that ship to Canada. :) :D
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
3743 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
matdwyer wrote:
Jan 30th, 2012 5:32 pm
Hey elo1202,

I'm the owner of Reship.com - I'm glad you're looking into our service! Unfortunately we don't have enough customers from Canada at this time. We're looking to expand our Canadian customers by posting on popular forums in Canada and then answering questions about the service - The price is VERY reasonable, only $10! Can you believe it?

Sincerely,

Fakep Oster[/QUO

Hi Fakep,

I am trying to find an alternative way to get my shipments into canada without the rediculous brokerage fees from ups and fedex.

My shipments come in fairly large boxes (about the size of 2 average sizes microwaves) and my client says they cannot ship to canada using usps because the parcel is too large. Is this true? I am forced tp pay rediculous brokerage fees which raises the overall cost of the goods by 50%! Are you able to reship a box (roughly the size of 2 microwaves) to canada using usps? Usps has reasonable brokerage rates. Please help! My only option right now is to drive to niagara falls ny to pick it up!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6686 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
NEMESIS_2008 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2012 9:19 pm
Hey elo1202,

Sincerely,

Fakep Oster

Hi Fakep,

I am trying to find an alternative way to get my shipments into canada without the rediculous brokerage fees from ups and fedex.

My shipments come in fairly large boxes (about the size of 2 average sizes microwaves) and my client says they cannot ship to canada using usps because the parcel is too large. Is this true? I am forced tp pay rediculous brokerage fees which raises the overall cost of the goods by 50%! Are you able to reship a box (roughly the size of 2 microwaves) to canada using usps? Usps has reasonable brokerage rates. Please help! My only option right now is to drive to niagara falls ny to pick it up!

:facepalm:
Sep 13, 2011
70 posts
4 upvotes
matdwyer wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2012 1:14 am
:facepalm:

Hi Mr Oster, Fakep

I would like to ship 20 kilograms of gorilla 5hit to toronto from florida. I feel my package will only stink half as much as your marketing strategy. How much would that cost?

Sincerely,

Disingenuously interested poster
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6686 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
orcabomber2000 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2012 3:24 am
Hi Mr Oster, Fakep

I would like to ship 20 kilograms of gorilla 5hit to toronto from florida. I feel my package will only stink half as much as your marketing strategy. How much would that cost?

Sincerely,

Disingenuously interested poster

I just felt the need to sign up to this site today to say that I had a great experience using reship.com to ship my gorilla dung, I went from Ottawa to Florida so slightly different, but I think the experience was similar. It was amazing, A++ the whole way through - A fantastic job by fakep oster and his staff. I didn't have any troubles and I'm so thankful that I found something like this and can now use the service all the time. I hope you can aswell!!

Sincerely,

cubiczirconiabobby
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2002
6500 posts
432 upvotes
Toronto
Mr F. Poster, I'm interested in reshipping 80k cubic liters of salt water from the bays of Miami, do you think you can get around the brokerage fees by employing an army of salt water mules (I think 500 should do it) who would swallow and regurgitate the water upon delivery? And all for $10?

I also have some casket shaped boxes but we can talk about those later
Sep 2, 2013
1 posts
I've lost $350. Package was delivered to reship on 08/08/2013. It is now 09/02/2013.

I contacted support and received a reply on 08/20/2013 claiming they have located my package and will update my account.

2 weeks later. Still no package. And no reply to my emails.
Nov 14, 2012
59 posts
6 upvotes
ChrisB773 wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2013 12:52 pm
I've lost $350. Package was delivered to reship on 08/08/2013. It is now 09/02/2013.

I contacted support and received a reply on 08/20/2013 claiming they have located my package and will update my account.

2 weeks later. Still no package. And no reply to my emails.
Is a shame to hear such experience. There are quite a number of things I would like to get from U.S but most of them either don't ship to Canada or even if they do, they charge premium for it.

Beside reship.com, is there any other reputable company that offers similar service? Thanks.
× < >