Page 1 of 4

reship.com review

Posted: Jan 9th, 2012 10:10 pm
by elo1202
does anyone have any experience with reship.com?
any issues with their service?
let me know, thanks!

Reship.com Review Response

Posted: Jan 27th, 2012 2:03 pm
by DiamondLucy
Hello elo1202,

I used Reship.com over the holiday season for a gift for my husband which i could only get from a USA site. But i live in Canada. So i found out about this site and it was great! I got my husbands gift sent to my house via reship.com.

What they do is they give you an actual shipping address to send the products to when you buy from the site, and then when it gets there it gets forwarded to you! Price is reasonable, i think i only paid about $10 for shipping. Which was worth it because my husband loved the gift!

I highly recommend this site if you shop online a lot and do not live in the states! I hate how USA sites only ship to USA...we want products too! :razz:

:)

Re: reship.com review

Posted: Jan 27th, 2012 3:36 pm
by DealMarker
DiamondLucy wrote: Hello elo1202,

I used Reship.com over the holiday season for a gift for my husband which i could only get from a USA site. But i live in Canada. So i found out about this site and it was great! I got my husbands gift sent to my house via reship.com.

What they do is they give you an actual shipping address to send the products to when you buy from the site, and then when it gets there it gets forwarded to you! Price is reasonable, i think i only paid about $10 for shipping. Which was worth it because my husband loved the gift!

I highly recommend this site if you shop online a lot and do not live in the states! I hate how USA sites only ship to USA...we want products too! :razz:

Did you pay $10 total, or $10 plus shipping?

I plug in some samples into their shipping calculator. They use DHL and UPS, and shipping rate seems to be very expensive. Unless you are shipping something tiny and light, it may be cheaper ship to the border and pick it up from there.

Posted: Jan 30th, 2012 3:17 pm
by DiamondLucy
DealMarker wrote: Did you pay $10 total, or $10 plus shipping?

I plug in some samples into their shipping calculator. They use DHL and UPS, and shipping rate seems to be very expensive. Unless you are shipping something tiny and light, it may be cheaper ship to the border and pick it up from there.

I paid just the shipping rate for USPS. They did not charge anything additional. If i remember correctly it was only $10.

Posted: Jan 30th, 2012 3:29 pm
by Limbo
my shill meter is going off...

Posted: Jan 30th, 2012 5:32 pm
by matdwyer
elo1202 wrote: does anyone have any experience with reship.com?
any issues with their service?
let me know, thanks!

Hey elo1202,

I'm the owner of Reship.com - I'm glad you're looking into our service! Unfortunately we don't have enough customers from Canada at this time. We're looking to expand our Canadian customers by posting on popular forums in Canada and then answering questions about the service - The price is VERY reasonable, only $10! Can you believe it?

Sincerely,

Fakep Oster

Posted: Jan 31st, 2012 12:41 am
by excel

Hello DiamondLucy,

Your website reship.com is not bad. :twisted:

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2012 5:21 pm
by DiamondLucy
excel wrote: Hello DiamondLucy,

Your website reship.com is not bad. :twisted:

Hello Excel,

Yes I love this site, so glad I found it! Now I can shop as much as I want online without worrying about finding sites that ship to Canada. :) :D

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2012 9:19 pm
by NEMESIS_2008
[quote="matdwyer" post_id="14183261" time="1327962732" user_id="111070"]Hey elo1202,

I'm the owner of Reship.com - I'm glad you're looking into our service! Unfortunately we don't have enough customers from Canada at this time. We're looking to expand our Canadian customers by posting on popular forums in Canada and then answering questions about the service - The price is VERY reasonable, only $10! Can you believe it?

Sincerely,

Fakep Oster[/QUO

Hi Fakep,

I am trying to find an alternative way to get my shipments into canada without the rediculous brokerage fees from ups and fedex.

My shipments come in fairly large boxes (about the size of 2 average sizes microwaves) and my client says they cannot ship to canada using usps because the parcel is too large. Is this true? I am forced tp pay rediculous brokerage fees which raises the overall cost of the goods by 50%! Are you able to reship a box (roughly the size of 2 microwaves) to canada using usps? Usps has reasonable brokerage rates. Please help! My only option right now is to drive to niagara falls ny to pick it up!

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2012 1:14 am
by matdwyer
NEMESIS_2008 wrote: Hey elo1202,

Sincerely,

Fakep Oster

Hi Fakep,

I am trying to find an alternative way to get my shipments into canada without the rediculous brokerage fees from ups and fedex.

My shipments come in fairly large boxes (about the size of 2 average sizes microwaves) and my client says they cannot ship to canada using usps because the parcel is too large. Is this true? I am forced tp pay rediculous brokerage fees which raises the overall cost of the goods by 50%! Are you able to reship a box (roughly the size of 2 microwaves) to canada using usps? Usps has reasonable brokerage rates. Please help! My only option right now is to drive to niagara falls ny to pick it up!

:facepalm:

Posted: Feb 8th, 2012 3:24 am
by orcabomber2000
matdwyer wrote: :facepalm:

Hi Mr Oster, Fakep

I would like to ship 20 kilograms of gorilla 5hit to toronto from florida. I feel my package will only stink half as much as your marketing strategy. How much would that cost?

Sincerely,

Disingenuously interested poster

Posted: Feb 8th, 2012 4:49 am
by matdwyer
orcabomber2000 wrote: Hi Mr Oster, Fakep

I would like to ship 20 kilograms of gorilla 5hit to toronto from florida. I feel my package will only stink half as much as your marketing strategy. How much would that cost?

Sincerely,

Disingenuously interested poster

I just felt the need to sign up to this site today to say that I had a great experience using reship.com to ship my gorilla dung, I went from Ottawa to Florida so slightly different, but I think the experience was similar. It was amazing, A++ the whole way through - A fantastic job by fakep oster and his staff. I didn't have any troubles and I'm so thankful that I found something like this and can now use the service all the time. I hope you can aswell!!

Sincerely,

cubiczirconiabobby

Posted: Feb 8th, 2012 8:55 am
by ichpen
Mr F. Poster, I'm interested in reshipping 80k cubic liters of salt water from the bays of Miami, do you think you can get around the brokerage fees by employing an army of salt water mules (I think 500 should do it) who would swallow and regurgitate the water upon delivery? And all for $10?

I also have some casket shaped boxes but we can talk about those later

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2013 12:52 pm
by ChrisB773
I've lost $350. Package was delivered to reship on 08/08/2013. It is now 09/02/2013.

I contacted support and received a reply on 08/20/2013 claiming they have located my package and will update my account.

2 weeks later. Still no package. And no reply to my emails.

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2013 3:42 pm
by dealstracker
ChrisB773 wrote: I've lost $350. Package was delivered to reship on 08/08/2013. It is now 09/02/2013.

I contacted support and received a reply on 08/20/2013 claiming they have located my package and will update my account.

2 weeks later. Still no package. And no reply to my emails.
Is a shame to hear such experience. There are quite a number of things I would like to get from U.S but most of them either don't ship to Canada or even if they do, they charge premium for it.

Beside reship.com, is there any other reputable company that offers similar service? Thanks.

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2013 4:35 pm
by Casper
You might want to file a BBB complaint (see other thread on that)
</sarcasm>

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2013 7:03 pm
by jesuisdanny
They have another website called UKAddress.com (http://ukaddress.com/) that I signed up for. I was going to use it to purchase some designer wear, but when they mentioned they had a North American sister company named Reship, I erred on the side of caution and decided to not bother. Looks like it's received some pretty bad rep. F. Poster, I hope it's not true.

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2013 2:19 pm
by Skorpiius
So actually have had an account with Reship.com for about a year. Last year I purchased shoes from a number of US online stores which don't ship to Canada, had them all sent to Reship, paid them the $7 to consolidate all into one box, and then sent it to me here in Calgary. It went off without a hitch, but perhaps I was just lucky.

This time, I'm having about 5-7 orders sent to Reship, and am going to do the same thing with this much bigger order. This is potentially more complicated due to substantially heavier items (camping stoves) and things that make me worry about customs/postal service like the fact some of them are used and therefor may have fuel residue in the tanks (although not that likely really), so we'll see if customs rips open this giant box with 7 random camping items in it. I can update this thread if you like, with screenshots and such if that would be useful. Hopefully it works as well this time..

Reship

Posted: Oct 8th, 2013 10:46 pm
by Integrative
Hello NEMESIS, you are the owner of ReShip? could you contact us at sales-at-integrative.it, thanks.

Linda,

ReShip Team

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2013 5:27 pm
by ReshipDotCom
Hello,

This is the ReShip Support Team. We would like to take this opportunity to offer you a coupon to save $10 off of shipping. Once you initiate shipping on your package to be shipped from our warehouse to you, simply enter the coupon code SaveReShip10. For any questions or concerns please contact us.