Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Resilio

$50 Referral Credit (Resilio Sync Home for $9.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2017 10:29 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2016
1607 posts
2298 upvotes

$50 Referral Credit (Resilio Sync Home for $9.99)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 30, 2017
Retailer:
Resilio
Don't mistake this as a referral offer. I'm not interested in referring anyone. You can self refer to get the credit.

If self referring, I'd use a different name & email to be safe.

They make it sound like they will pay you, but I'm assuming they will offer a credit applicable to any of their products.

They might also do a business verification so be aware.

Resilio Sync is formally known as BitTorrent Sync. The Sync Home license is $59.99 and their last promo was for 50% off.

The trial is for Resilio Connect NOT Sync. Connect is different from Sync. After the trial they will credit you and the referral $50. So essentially you can purchase their Sync Home license for only $9.99 . Imo it's the best sync app for PC/Mac and Android/iOS.

Offer:
Happy System Administrator Appreciation Day!

Our team at Resilio hope all of the System Administrators and IT professionals around the world are being pampered and glorified today!

If not, Send $50 to someone you know who works in IT - on Resilio (Offer valid until August 30, 2017). You can sign up here. If you’re needing any last minute tips to say thanks to your IT friend, here’s 3 easy gestures you can do to show appreciation on this superior day!

Happy #SysAdminDay !

Team Resilio

Terms:
The Referral Program ("Program") is open to all individuals who fill out the form on the Program page. To receive credit for a referral under the Program, eligible referrers must add the information of a potential customer that has not already signed up for Resilio and whose company is not already somewhere in the Resilio Connect sales process. In order for the referrer to receive credit, the referred users company must sign and enter an agreement to trial and evaluate Resilio Connect within 6 months of the referral. Resilio reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this Program at any time. Anyone who violates these official rules is ineligible for payment of any bonus. Resilio reserves the right to change the Program at anytime at its own discretion. Offer valid until August 30, 2017.
Last edited by illicit on Jul 28th, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
I'm confused as to why an average person would want to pay $50? Are the additions on top of the free version worth that much?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2016
1607 posts
2298 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: I'm confused as to why an average person would want to pay $50? Are the additions on top of the free version worth that much?
First off, the app is maintained by BitTorrent which is reputable. And I've used just about every kind of sync app for my phone (Android) and I prefer their UI over others. I also have several PCs and a NAS and use the app to sync. It's really polished. I guess it's subjective if someone values the additional features at $59 but to me it's the same as a Plex lifetime license. I did it to support the devs and because the app is really well made. Any Resilio/BitTorrent Sync users might jump at this as their 50% off offer was nice but this is better.

If you're new to Resilio you might not find it worth.
Last edited by illicit on Jul 29th, 2017 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
illicit wrote: I've used just about every kind of sync app for my phone (Android) and I prefer their UI over others. I also have several PCs and a NAS and use the app to sync. It's really polished. I guess it's subjective if someone values the additional features at $59 but to me it's the same as a Plex lifetime license. I did it to support the devs and because the app is really well made. Any Resilio/BitTorrent Sync users might jump at this as their 50% off offer was nice but this is better.

If you're a new user to Resilio you might not find it worth.
Ah so the $50 gets you access to the app? Just trying to figure out exactly what's included as the website is not very clear
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2016
1607 posts
2298 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Ah so the $50 gets you access to the app? Just trying to figure out exactly what's included as the website is not very clear
Try this link for Resilio Sync and scroll to the bottom to see what paid licenses will include.
Oct 25, 2008
484 posts
375 upvotes
Resilio Sync is based off of bittorrent but is not open source and this may be of concern to some people.

A good alternative I like is Syncthing.
May 22, 2016
21 posts
9 upvotes
Has this worked for anyone? I've submitted the form but haven't received emails on either account
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2016
1607 posts
2298 upvotes
dustynugget wrote: Has this worked for anyone? I've submitted the form but haven't received emails on either account
I've received a callback but as my "business" is not enterprise there was no offer of a trial nor credit.

Kind of funny as they're wanting a possible investment of over a grand (what I said my business would be interested in spending if successful trial) and are only giving away $50. So measly in comparison.

Mod please move this thread to expired. Thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)