Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Resistance Loop Bands-5 LEVELS-BONUS Workout Bands for Exercises,Pilates,Yoga $9.75 with promo code

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2018 2:56 pm
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
8 posts
8 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Resistance Loop Bands-5 LEVELS-BONUS Workout Bands for Exercises,Pilates,Yoga $9.75 with promo code

Resistance Loop Bands-5 LEVELS-BONUS Exercise Manual and Travel Bag-Patec 100% Premium Natural Latex Workout Bands
on sale for CDN $9.75 after promo code " " . Shipping is free

Workout Bands Fitness Equipment for Leg,Ankle,Stretching,Physical Therapy,Rehabilitative Exercises,Pilates,Yoga and Home Fitness
Images
  • 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
9 replies
Sep 9, 2017
150 posts
198 upvotes
Not showing free shipping for me, but as an add on, great price as long as the bands are half decent quality.
Aug 19, 2009
592 posts
483 upvotes
shows 3rd party seller fullfilled by amazon so need $35 for free shipping? the 3rd party seller "just launched" and has zero feedback. the code did work though.

Items: CDN$ 14.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 5.24
Promotion Applied: -CDN$ 5.25
Total before tax: CDN$ 14.98
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 0.00
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Order Total: CDN$ 14.98
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|

Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
thanks, been waiting for these. promo code worked. $9.74 shipped..
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
These bands are less in Aliexpress, and they are cheap rubber that rips after a few months as the rubber gets hardened.

I used them for archery training.
Banned
Mar 30, 2016
14 posts
18 upvotes
Montreal
5pcs is CDN $A9.75, is that true? it's for Yoga?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
BingD395 wrote: 5pcs is CDN $A9.75, is that true? it's for Yoga?
They are quite short, and if you use them like they demonstrate in the photo daily, it will break.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
They are 12" bands, so great for workouts, etc, where you can get close to your anchor. Also, read that they are 100% Natural Latex, so anyone with latex allergies, or those that get some irritation from latex, beware.

And... I have a feeling that the OP is getting some sort of kickback... newer poster, code that no one received in email but has been mysteriously discovered. New product on Amazon, from a brand new seller, with no reviews, and a very detailed post with pictures. I used to get kickbacks from sellers on Amazon before Amazon put a stop to the obvious ones, and part of the sellers requests were to make posts and reviews, with lots of pictures, etc... just saying buyer beware. The good thing is, it's Prime, any issues, return it to Amazon.
Last edited by jackass_ca on Feb 25th, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)