None
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
2847 posts
1620 upvotes
Canadia
koffey wrote:
Jul 17th, 2015 2:51 pm
More people are killed each year while on the phone. It's also a fact that driving while talking is more of an issue than drinking and driving. Why is the punishment so harsh on people like OP when there are more dangerous idiots on the road? Fair? Liberally fair.
How about we simply remove *all* of the dangerous idiots from the road? There's no real point in quantifying stupidity.

I couldn't care less if you're texting, stoned or drunk. Stay at home and don't kill me or my family.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
29522 posts
15366 upvotes
Ottawa
koffey wrote:
Jul 17th, 2015 3:22 pm
You go keyboard hero, whatever makes you happy.

Not at all. I'm stuck in the 80s when I could get away with a 6pack on the floor between my legs and use my seatbelt for opening these luke warm bad boys. The last time I wrote my MPP, I got the 'standard' response and then I continued to get their weekly/monthly spam. Zero help. Just like the responses in this thread.
No wonder your judgment is so clouded...LOL!
The only keyboard warrior is you brah...keep up the good fight for all those that want to continue drinking and driving.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
12224 posts
6494 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote:
Jul 17th, 2015 3:39 pm
No wonder your judgment is so clouded...LOL!
The only keyboard warrior is you brah...keep up the good fight for all those that want to continue drinking and driving.
:facepalm:

I wasn't even old enough to drive in the 90s. But then again, you don't need to know that. You're a superhero on the internet.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
29522 posts
15366 upvotes
Ottawa
koffey wrote:
Jul 17th, 2015 3:59 pm
:facepalm:

I wasn't even old enough to drive in the 90s. But then again, you don't need to know that. You're a superhero on the internet.
Because RFD user's age is widely known on RFD???
Glad to know you post fictitious facts and clearly an immature teeny bopper.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2012
3539 posts
2802 upvotes
Oakville, ON
OP is facing a serious charge and should get proper legal advice from a lawyer.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2009
1275 posts
81 upvotes
CanadianLurker wrote:
Jul 17th, 2015 4:26 pm
OP is facing a serious charge and should get proper legal advice from a lawyer.
Correct. OP needs a lawyer, a good one at that.