Retro Gaming - What are you using?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2017 10:16 am
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1895 posts
105 upvotes
Kitchener
I still have a SNES for some reason. It gets pulled out every couple of years. Unfortunatelyone of the controllers stopped working.

I also had a mame arcade unit for a couple of years till the novelty wore off.
Sum_guy wrote:
Mar 13th, 2013 10:26 pm
but my nipples hurt for the rest of the weekend when we go.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2003
2332 posts
1054 upvotes
Vancouver
So I bought a pre-built raspberry pi with retropie installed with SNES-type controllers. All SNES games are working fine, but I'm having troubles with arcade ROMs. I've downloaded the ROM for X-men arcade, and while the ROM runs on retropie, none of my buttons seem to work. I just get the intro screen/video, but none of my buttons seem to start the game. Do I need to reconfigure the controller?
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
1396 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
Jermyzy wrote:
Sep 19th, 2017 6:52 pm
So I bought a pre-built raspberry pi with retropie installed with SNES-type controllers. All SNES games are working fine, but I'm having troubles with arcade ROMs. I've downloaded the ROM for X-men arcade, and while the ROM runs on retropie, none of my buttons seem to work. I just get the intro screen/video, but none of my buttons seem to start the game. Do I need to reconfigure the controller?
You have to "insert coins" before you can start a game. So one of the buttons is to insert coins
Dec 19, 2006
317 posts
3 upvotes
Jermyzy wrote:
Sep 19th, 2017 6:52 pm
where you bought yours? and how much it cost?
:facepalm: 梁振英