Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 12, 2015
72 posts
26 upvotes
Brampton, ON

Return bestbuy online game to store

Hey Guys I bought NFS on the bestbuy discount and still havent recieved the game. I couldnt wait any longer and went to a retail store to purchase the game and was wondering when the copy they mailed comes in, would i be able to return it on the retail receipt ?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2004
3807 posts
751 upvotes
Vancouver
You can return online purchase tp retail store. No need hide it
[OP]
Aug 12, 2015
72 posts
26 upvotes
Brampton, ON
importpsycho wrote:
Nov 4th, 2015 9:56 pm
You can return online purchase tp retail store. No need hide it
Alright great! To clarify the game that comes in the mail will be returned on the receipt that I got from the retail store without any problems?
Jul 28, 2008
176 posts
72 upvotes
Brampton
As long as the version you ordered online matches the version you bought in the store (ie. regular edition or deluxe edition), you won't have a problem.
Jan 10, 2008
166 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
JThaKid wrote:
Nov 4th, 2015 9:53 pm
Hey Guys I bought NFS on the bestbuy discount and still havent recieved the game. I couldnt wait any longer and went to a retail store to purchase the game and was wondering when the copy they mailed comes in, would i be able to return it on the retail receipt ?
Haha! Same boat, the game was in short supply and was back ordered. Mine shipped this morning and I've been waiting to play
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2515 posts
1523 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
JThaKid wrote:
Nov 4th, 2015 10:05 pm
Alright great! To clarify the game that comes in the mail will be returned on the receipt that I got from the retail store without any problems?
Unnecessary. Just take in your online order confirmation and they'll refund it, no problem.

Now, if you're talking about something you bought from one retailer and are planning to return it to another retailer, that's a different story and has been discussed at length multiple times in other threads.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
[OP]
Aug 12, 2015
72 posts
26 upvotes
Brampton, ON
ALLCAPS wrote:
Nov 5th, 2015 3:36 am
Unnecessary. Just take in your online order confirmation and they'll refund it, no problem.

Now, if you're talking about something you bought from one retailer and are planning to return it to another retailer, that's a different story and has been discussed at length multiple times in other threads.
Yeah I am aware and that is the reason I bought it from the same place (bestbuy).