Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 24, 2006
405 posts
3 upvotes
Chatham

return item to amazon.ca

i'm returning the item i bought from [rfdlink=3]amazon.ca[/rfdlink], i printed out the Shipping Label from [rfdlink=3]Amazon.ca[/rfdlink], do i still need to pay the shipping and do i have to pack the items before i ship it back?
6 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
11232 posts
1134 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
> i printed out the Shipping Label from Amazon.ca, do i still need to pay the shipping

Depends on what it says on the label.
Mar 29, 2004
744 posts
1 upvote
so you have to pay for return shipping? (non reimbursed if it's not their fault in shipping?)

I know they ship books for about $4, but if you ship it back to them, won't it be pricey?
Dec 9, 2008
237 posts
14 upvotes
H H Haaamilton
When I returned an item to Amazon.ca, I went to the returns section of the website, printed out their return label, packed my item in the box they sent it in, taped the label to the box and mailed it. They then reimbursed my credit card for the shipping charges as it was their error. Yes you have to pay return shipping if it is your error. Somewhere also was a spot to write reason for retuning, it might be on the packing slip sent with your purchase, which I believe must be included as well.
I think they list all of the instructions in the returns section.
Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Jack Sparrow
[OP]
Mar 24, 2006
405 posts
3 upvotes
Chatham
thanks, just sent them an email regarding to my email....looks like i better resell it here.... it is the xbox....if anyone wants to buy it, pm me :razz:
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
5955 posts
646 upvotes
Mississauga
I've returned a couple of things before with Amazon, if its an exchange you send back the item and they mail you a replacement, shipping is free

if its a return, you have to pay the shipping costs but they reimburse you when they give you your refund