• Feb 21st, 2018 3:57 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes

Return of the Shamrock Shake... It returns FEB 26

EDIT: It returns on February 26th. So in 5 days we can have the shamrock minty goodness. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Try it with half mint and half chocolate shake. Minty choco shake. double mmmmm...

-----------------------------------------
I heard that Mcdonalds is doing a promotion with the upcoming shrek movie that involves some green shrek inspired items. One being a green minty milkshake and another being some sort of mcflurry.

Shamrock shake returns?

they appear to have http://www.mcdonalds.com/shrek.html reserved for future use.
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
156 replies
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I hope they come back with the Shamrock Shake, I'm gonna order like 10 of them just to let them know how in-demand they really are
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3292 posts
988 upvotes
yeah, i really miss it during st. patrick's day, hope they bring it back
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2004
6724 posts
69 upvotes
Never had one... what's it taste like or what kind of flavor is it?
Innovatively Silent. :cool:
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3560 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
i want some shamrock shake!!!!
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
Jono wrote: I was just at McDonald's and they put this little flyer on my tray:

[IMG]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9060 ... ds3.th.jpg[/IMG]

It will be renamed a "Minty Mudbath", but it appears the Shamrock Shake will be back from May 14 - June 21 in conjunction with the Shrek movie promotion.
awww... but its not green :( shrek is green, mint is green wtf!
----------------------
References:
Available upon request.
Oct 28, 2006
20 posts
Siefer999 wrote: I heard that Mcdonalds is doing a promotion with the upcoming shrek movie that involves some green shrek inspired items. One being a green minty milkshake and another being some sort of mcflurry.

Shamrock shake returns?

they appear to have http://www.mcdonalds.com/shrek.html reserved for future use.
the McFlurry is with green smarties and brownie pieces.
As for the web address,they are going to have online Shrek adventures and games.Also look for the Shrek toys in Happy meals
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I asked for a Shamrock Shake today and the lady at the local mcdonalds not only gave me looks, but she had NO IDEA IN THE HELL WHAT A SHAMROCK SHAKE WAS..
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2005
7628 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Starts May 14 :)

swamp sludge looks really good :)
<no colour in signatures>
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
Paolo wrote: I asked for a Shamrock Shake today and the lady at the local mcdonalds not only gave me looks, but she had NO IDEA IN THE HELL WHAT A SHAMROCK SHAKE WAS..
maybe because it wasnt released yet and its not called a shamrock shake? asking for a shamrock shake at mcdonalds now is like asking for a Mc DLT. it hasnt been around for years, do you think all employees know about stuff that may have happened before their time?

btw. some locations have soft launched the new items already. i tried the shake and it's minty goodness but it honestly looks dirty. looks like swamp water...
----------------------
References:
Available upon request.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1953 upvotes
Elmira
I don't even remember Shamrock Shakes being that good :p

Go STRAWBERRY :)
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Shamrock Shakes are suppost to taste like Shamrock leaves right?? never had them. but I would rather prefer they tasted like mint instead. Mint is a much better flavour for a milk shake
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2002
1067 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
what the heck is a shamrock leaf? and what's it supposed to taste like?

I'd imagine they'd just make a mint-choc flavored ice cream desert
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
el_diablo007 wrote: what the heck is a shamrock leaf? and what's it supposed to taste like?
supposedly its the name of the flower that produces a 4-leaf clover. To answer your question, I have no idea what it tastes like either, but I wish I could have tried it when there was a chance
Mar 5, 2005
461 posts
2 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I love shamrock shakes, but I have to say the new Harvey's chocolate shake is ridiculously good. RIDICULOUS.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
Paolo wrote: Shamrock Shakes are suppost to taste like Shamrock leaves right?? never had them. but I would rather prefer they tasted like mint instead. Mint is a much better flavour for a milk shake
shamrock shake = mint milkshake
----------------------
References:
Available upon request.