None
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
40686 posts
2097 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Returning Online Merchandise from FS/BB.ca Instore

There's a few things I'm tempted to buy at the servercrashing boxing week deals within 40 minutes, but I just want to clarify something. I understand that whatever I buy from the web, I can have the same refund policy by bringing the item to ANY B&M store from the retailer I bought from, correct? I just want to know, is there more hassle with refunds when the purchase is done online? And if so, which retailer gives less hassle?
***Brand New Nintendo Switch Console with Grey Joy-Con ONLY $330!!***
Silver Coins | 3M Furnace Filters | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
3 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
11459 posts
2274 upvotes
Ottawa
Jon Lai wrote:There's a few things I'm tempted to buy at the servercrashing boxing week deals within 40 minutes, but I just want to clarify something. I understand that whatever I buy from the web, I can have the same refund policy by bringing the item to ANY B&M store from the retailer I bought from, correct? I just want to know, is there more hassle with refunds when the purchase is done online? And if so, which retailer gives less hassle?
Yes you can return just as easily, just keep your packing slip and print out the invoice from your order status.
Nov 3, 2003
579 posts
48 upvotes
Richmond Hill
By hassle if you mean stading in the return line for a little bit longer than usual, other than that it should be the same. But I never tried returning things after buying from boxing day ;) .